3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsaessera 12.03.21 01:34 am

The cut scene does not start after the attack on the Vault (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Before that I played pirate everything was fine, but recently I bought a license, installed it, started a new game! Now it is not known for some reason why the cut scene does not start after the Coryphaus attacked the shelter. When he got to the temporary camp of the Inquisition, and the advisers picked him up, a "dramatic" cutscene starts, where the councilors swear, and the nun sings a song, then Solas comes up and takes him aside. And after their conversation, there should be another cutscene - how the little people get to Skyhold and choose the inquisitor, But! instead of a cut scene, a dull white screen. There is a background sound of burning flames and the cry of birds. Also, if you click the mouse, the Persian begins to attack - you can hear it by sound. that's all.
Restarting does not help, checking the game files through the origin does not help either. I don’t know what’s the matter.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 12.03.21

Tsaessera
As an option - there was some garbage in the registry from a pirate. Delete the game, and better the origin, clean the registry with any program intended for this, then reinstall it.

d
diablo_7_13 12.03.21

you can just reinstall Origin,
it is always buggy with them

O
Oleg Bervinov 12.03.21

diablo_7_13
What does the origin have to do with it?
The game can be started without it for the purity of the experiment.
In solidarity with Ewgenij_BLR, the reason is most likely in the previously installed pirate.
I have already played for 250 hours, but I haven't seen any bugs (even on the day of the release, DAI started immediately, without any problems). For all the time I met only one problem, the saves were brightened up and that most likely the reason is related to the emergency closing of the game, and not a bug.
Tsaessera, delete the game, clean the entire system, try it, if it doesn't work, write to the technical support, its maintenance is included in the price tag of the game, so do not hesitate to try Bioware's brain.

T
Tsaessera 12.03.21

Reinstallation and cleaning did not help, apparently you really have to write to technical support.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 12.03.21

Tsaessera
Here is a possible solution (in English):
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2582639-white-screen-at-solas-revelationfinding-skyhold/#entry22784569
This is exactly the same same problem. Was associated with previously installed mods (perhaps you yourself did not install, but they were patched in the repack initially)

Solution:
1.Download and install: Dragon Age Inquisition Mod Manager v0.47 from nexusmods.com
2.Click Merge, choosing only the official patch
3.Copy the Merged folder to the Update folder in the folder with the game installed

Original:
"I managed to fix it. I downloaded the Dragon Age Inquisition Mod Manager v0.47 from Nexus and merged the patch with nothing, just the official patch. Added the Merged folder to the UPDATE folder inside DAI's main folder and it worked ... !!!! "

T
Tsaessera 12.03.21

Ewgenij_BLR I read the
link, what people write about there - yes, everything is exactly like mine.
Problem solved, you helped me a lot. Thanks a lot!

E
Ewgenij_BLR 12.03.21

Tsaessera
You are always welcome

A
Afromyak 12.03.21

I don't know if it is possible to find Mod Manager v0.47 somewhere now ... Can anyone upload this folder to a file hosting service and give a link to it? Please tried to replace, but it gives an error ((((

x
xxBLIKxx 12.03.21

the case in mods is
clear as day))))))))))))))

v
vegaShad0w 12.03.21

It's about mods, I admit it. The question is, which ones?
I will answer myself and others. Disable mods for changing appearance, left clothes (if equipped, change to others) and armor retextures.

C
Chloe lauren 23.12.21

If you are reading this in 2022, the solution is to remove for a while 1 modification that replaces the eye textures. You can also install for a while the "Skippable Skyhold Journey" mod from the nexus. Will give you the opportunity to skip the song and dance.

Well, just to be sure - until the answer to Solas, followed by a white screen. you need to press the Windows button on the keyboard and reduce the size of the game screen to a small square. The game will render at less than 240p and they say helps someone.