3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 12.03.21 01:34 am

Shock and crit (Dark Souls 2)

I saw several videos where, after pushing the enemy, they made a critical blow from the front: push-approach-crit ..
I haven’t tried it, I can’t, what kind of garbage?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 12.03.21

tatun
You need to kick into the shield to catch the enemy. Either your reaction is weak.

t
tatunserg 12.03.21

Marty52
yes, he kicked at the shield, and the enemy threw out his arms, but there was no crit, but the usual blow. And I came close, and did not come - no difference

t
tatunserg 12.03.21

I play the game for the sixth time, and only now I found out about such garbage.

d
drag_in 12.03.21

tatun
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki//Critical_Attacks_(Dark_Souls_II)

G
Gold-man 12.03.21

tatun wrote: I
'm playing the game for the sixth time, and only now I found out about such garbage.
That's right, this is mostly a PVP trick. The mob is easier to spam with hits or pair.
We knock out the shield (either with a technique, or with blows) when the enemy "spreads" his hands, come close and press p1.
Crete after the guard is one of three crits (back and ripos).

S
Shadowarm 12.03.21

Marty52
You seem to be confusing, kicks only in the 1st and 3rd parts, in the second guard break is done with the shoulder

U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.03.21

tatun wrote: I
'm playing the game for the sixth time, and only now I found out about such garbage.
Smells like bullshield.

t
tatunserg 12.03.21

The Ubisoft quality seal wrote:
Smells like a bullshield.
What is this word "abnormal"? in the search he writes: nonsense ..
passed the game completely 5 times, took the sixth time to go through, could not kill one phantom, watched the video as it was unwound with a crit from the front .. surprised, decided to try it himself, died 30 times, but never the crit did not work. ..

M
Marty52 12.03.21

KrampusX
Well, it does not change the essence of the technique. But in general, yes, not a kick, but a push.

tatun Do you pause
after pushing away the enemy? In the second part, after breaking through the shield, you need to wait literally a second or two.

t
tatunserg 12.03.21

Hurrah! happened!

a
axaxaxaxa 12.03.21

> Completed the game 5 times
> How do I make shield breaks?

S
Street77 12.03.21

Shieldbash