3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ge-force 12.03.21 01:34 am

Problem finding resources (Dragon's Dogma)

The thing is, in general I can not find these res for sharpening things here are screenshots

How and where to find them? help, in advance ATP

Ps I play for the mystical knight
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 12.03.21

Well, look for mushrooms on the islands, find a pawn with the Acquisitor parameter in the rift, it collects all rubbish, maybe find mushrooms. The second resource you have is hidden, so you did not find it. But judging by the wiki, the horns of a thunder wyvern are needed, and it can be found on the islands, in the normal version, after killing the demon, it will sit in the arena where you killed the armor boss, it turns out that after defeating the main boss, it will be necessary to go back to the complicated versions of the island will appear more often, well, just make sure you play with Hard Mode, without it, it seems like it doesn't appear

g
ge-force 12.03.21

SVAEIG
Yes, I play only on hard, I found the mushrooms ATP also killed the demon, but I didn’t go to the wyvern yet, tell me it’s difficult to fight with it?

S
SVAEIG 12.03.21

ge-force

Yes, in principle, like an ordinary dragon, only spits lightning, it is only difficult that on the complicated version of the island dragons rarely attack one by one, in addition to this wyvern, there will most likely be another dragon, or two, well, or these creatures that darken the screen, there may still be death by the light, if you have not killed her before. Well, in front of the main boss himself in the ruined city, there will be two pieces of flying,

S
SVAEIG 12.03.21

And, even after defeating Gregory in the main game, some wyvern spawns in the Blue Moon Tower (there are two story quests, in one a griffin flies there, in the other you fight with magicians for a ring), it seems to be also thunderous