3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorr 12.03.21 01:34 am

Error starting 0xc000007b (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

So I installed the beta version of the game, installed the crack of the code, when I started it got out "Launching is not possible, since there is no msvcp120.dll"

Let's say I installed this garbage, now it writes error 0xc000007b !!!

On the Internet, they say that the problem may be due to an unactivated Windows, the wrong installation of the direct and visual si plus-plus ...

Well, I reinstalled everything, the error remained, who knows how to fix it? hunting in the woods for a walk, and just to fight and explore
20 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 12.03.21

Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorrus
Try to reinstall the video driver, direct x and framework libraries.

P
PCHalfFullHD 12.03.21

Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorrus
Most likely you have some kind of dll 32-bit instead of 64-bit. You need the Dependency Walker program - it determines which file to replace. As you find which files you need to change, download the ones you need at https://ru.dll-files.com
Well, google this topic in more detail, of course.
Works 100%, tested more than once.

A
ADERASDFAASDW1231ASDF 12.03.21

Microsoft visual c ++ is missing. Install all versions (including versions with different bitness).

r
readerX88 12.03.21

Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorrus wrote:
no msvcp120.dl
Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorrus wrote:
visual si plus-plus ...
IMHO, it is. It is necessary to reinstall Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013.
Spoilerhttps: //www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx? Id = 40784

D
Dark537 12.03.21

Installed the code crack ?? !!! How could you? You had to create a petition and send it to the developers so that an infallible denuva was established. How fashionable there is now ?? !! ah yes. In the store, too, a quack to the saleswoman, you install so that you don't buy bread ?! Stop stealing from bakers! Have you ever thought that if everyone quacks in stores, bakers will stop releasing new rolls with poppy seeds on CryDrozgi 3 ?!

K
Krutoyegorrus Krutoyegorr 12.03.21

I ONLY REMOVED DIRECT FILES 24 to 42 from System32 and SysWoW .. It worked, but now the problem is worse: A video is played, where something is about the 4th king and how a knight on the table rapes a girl, then the BETA inscription appears Assecc and Work in progress, BLACK SCREEN AND MUSIC, set compatibility, set the driver to the video, set the visual - it does not help !!! Who is the same, and who coped, pliz, how to remove the black Screen ?? I clicked on something, it was written in the console that a screenshot was taken, 10fps, etc., but where is the picture? Crisis 3 and then I saw where that, but here you can not see anything

V
VETER15 12.03.21

Dark537
already has support for the game through crowdfunding, no one has complained. now they must take a step towards us ...

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 12.03.21

eroppo
well, in general, it is logical. the beta test should be free, and the money should be taken for the finished product, otherwise the story with the dize will repeat ((((((((

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast The
beta test is not even close to a demo version, the developers do not owe anything to anyone in this regard. It is the users participating in the test that take on a voluntary obligation to help with the identification of errors, and not as it is customary among school students - to play for free is stupid for themselves, and after the release of the game they whine that no one fixes any bugs

M

eroppo
eroppo wrote:
It is the users participating in the test that take on a voluntary obligation to help with the identification of errors
for money aha, when the company itself has to pay beta testers, since there is even such a profession as a game beta tester, or conduct it for free, like other companies do this, spending scanty money on tests, but they will not pay 3000 rubles to us and you will test our game and at the end, an unknown date, you will receive the game, a sad experience please, test for 3 years and the testers paid 1000 rubles each per test)

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
boy, write at least one simple program so that it doesn't even theoretically contain ANY mistake - then we will continue the conversation, because at the moment you are clearly hysterical about what you don’t understand at all, like it is among the modern shkoloty and accepted. At the same time, learn Russian at least at the elementary school level, there is no longer any desire to decipher your streams of verbal diarrhea

M

eroppo
figase you merged, shkolosaurus)

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast,
your tiny cerebellum is not even able to understand this, you will have to chew: in this situation, your underage insignificance has been leaked until you begin to understand what you are trying to talk about at all. And how much the attempts of vyseurs in the style of "he is such a fool ah, ah, ah" are typical as a manifestation of your primitive herd ...

M

eroppo
said nothing about the case, you move away from the topic, the usual drain)

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
Are you really such a stupid creature that you have to repeat the simplest things 150 times? Ok, catch it: the developer is NOT OBLIGED to provide any teenage hysterics with any access to the use of non-working versions of the product, even though you will choke on your tears there and bring your mothers to a nervous breakdown. If those who pre-ordered are given access to testing, this is not a responsibility of development, but just an opportunity to help make the game better: to foresee and find ALL possible bugs and errors, including ALL situations of their occurrence and ALL stupidity and curvature of users is PHYSICALLY impossible, so the more people participates in debugging, the fewer jambs will be in the finished product.
The fact that the shkolota does not understand even such simple things and instead of communicating with the developers about the bugs revealed, chatting about it in social networks and on the forums with another equally worthless youngster ("bad razrabotcheki, not working beta demoy gave and took money") is only the problem of your own stupidity and underdevelopment, the developer is NOT OBLIGED to educate you and turn you into people. And to rattle beta versions of games (which are BETA, which are still officially non-working) is just the height of degradation

M

eroppo
you were bred for money, developed, and you continue to sit and shout that it’s like that))))))))))))))))))))))))))) a bunch of projects in the early Steam access) I neighing at you) Loch is not a mammoth-loch will not die out) Good luck)

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast

M

eroppo
tried hard as usual, I'm still laughing at you, when you realize that early access games and beta tests for money are a scam of suckers like you, you pay 60 bucks for games that have not been embroidered and not the fact that they will come out, there are no guarantees that the game will come out of the test, and the developers have collected money from the kickstarter, and they also row from suckers like you)))))) And every time you merge without saying anything on the case, except as insults addressed to me, a typical schoolboy)

E
Eroppo 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
By your logic of a typical juvenile conspiracy seeker, any pre-order is a rip-off of such morons for money? Good luck, continue to hammer your wooden forehead into the wall and consider yourself a rational creature, be proud of your blunt paranoia and schizophrenia. On the case, I have already told your stupid hare 20 times, it does not reach you and will not reach you - for this, again, you need a brain. I am not going to chew and translate into your cattle language again, everything is said above. Ask your parents to send you to school, maybe at least there some thought processes will help to activate

P
PCHalfFullHD 12.03.21

Mikhail Golokhvast wrote:
as usual, I tried hard, I'm still laughing at you, when you realize that early access games and beta tests for money are a scam of suckers like you, you pay 60 bucks for games that have not been embroidered and not the fact that they will come out, there are no guarantees that the game will come out of the test, and the developers raised money from the kickstarter, and they also row from suckers like you))))))
facepalm.jpg

eroppo wrote everything correctly, enough idiot on the forum already.