3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CHAIKOVSKI2006 12.03.21 01:42 am

Who thinks Silent Hill 2 is the best? (Silent Hill 2)

We vote!
I think yes!
119 Comments
Sort by:
r
roy jones 12.03.21

it is clear that yes! although some say that the first one is even more interesting but I didn't play HZ! : 0

m
mityai 12.03.21

Peter definitely drives !!! 2nd part is the best !!!

N
Nightsupervisor 12.03.21

The forum shows that little people played this toy, but you can and should play! This is the coolest quest horror story, it couldn't be better!

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 12.03.21

1st and 3rd rule.

H
Hipok 12.03.21

Unambiguous case 2 is the most unstable!

J
John MD 12.03.21

I fully agree with you. After the second part, the developers hit more on mochilovo. The game has lost its tension, the fear of facing something strange - scary. In short, a solid fighting game.
And the 4th part is generally a crazy house - one continuous room. Tolley is in the second part, I was afraid to the last to face the "pyramidal heads".
By the way, can't you tell in 2 words the plot of the 1st part, where did it all start?

E
ERHater 12.03.21

On www.lki.ru in the passage to the 3rd part at the beginning everything is briefly described.

M
Master O 12.03.21

Sorry, but in the second part you don't need shaders for an hour? And then I was afraid to take in the store, knowing that in the third part they are required. The game, of course, is a hundred years old, but still, what if shaders are needed?

R
Reverrius 12.03.21

Master O, no shaders are needed in the second part! Feel free to buy! =)))

M
Master O 12.03.21

Thank! As soon as it appears in the store again, I will immediately run to buy!

A
Antifreeze 12.03.21

I consider the second part to be the best of all the Silents, not only because it is the most terrible (although the first part is also nothing in this regard) or because there is simply divine music, the best not only from the entire SH series, but from all games. For me, she's the best because of her storyline, her identity. In other parts, everything was mixed around the religion of the city and the various gods there. And in the second part there is a psychological and philosophical history, betrayal, deception and other human problems. The character of each character is worked out psychologically perfectly (who did not understand what I mean, read Silent Hill Plot Analysis from Silent Pyramid - a complete analysis of all parts of SH, all books, etc. If you consider yourself a true SH fan, you must read this, you will find out VERY many interesting and new), each has its own sad story,
In addition, it is from the second part that the most famous phrase, from which any true fan of Silent Hill simply has tears in his eyes:
In my restless dreams I see that town ... Silent Hill

_
_Mark_ 12.03.21

Of all the parts of Silent hill, Silent hill 2 was my favorite.

_
_Mark_ 12.03.21

After passing Silent Hill 2, all other games are no longer fun to play. Can anyone know an equally interesting game

E
ERHater 12.03.21

Well Fahrenheit, for example. Also an action game with quest elements, a mystical plot, one of the best games of 2005. Also ported from PS2.

s
savage88 12.03.21

I don't know about you, but the first part touched me the most! I still remember her as an ideal that no one has yet reached!

v
vlad47 12.03.21

I played only the first and second parts, But from the stories about the third and fourth I realized that the second is the best.

_
_Mark_ 12.03.21

Let's agree on a time (otherwise I can never find anyone on the forums)

A
Arcanis 12.03.21

Who thinks Silent Hill 2 is the best?
I. 8)

G
Grimriper 12.03.21

The second most hellish ...

C
Chaprral 12.03.21

what do not say but the second part is a wonderful game, ideal, but the first part stuck in my soul