3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pro-stl_513 12.03.21 01:42 am

What are the id of Additional weapons (axes, etc.) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does anyone know the id of the Ax of the Wild Hunt War and the Dwarf Ax (both relics)! Well, I would like, but not necessarily, to know the id of other such weapons: Velenian ax, Battle ax, Dull ax, Hatchet, Poker, Heavy club, Kylo, ​​Club, Small club, etc. And then there are swords everywhere, but these weapons can not find a single command.
Plz, do not redirect me to the links of the lists of console commands and to the xls / xlsx files that are here on the site, tk. I've already looked for them! On other sites I found id for axes, but they turned out to be not working!
If anyone knows, write these commands here.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 12.03.21

"Witchcraft"
Absolutely all the things from the game will be added, there you will find your axes, then you will throw all the necessary and important things and write down "cleardevelop" (although the leveling and skills will be lost, but with the console you will return everything)

p
pro-stl_513 12.03.21

Tarasi4k
Well, given that I have already scrolled through a lot of lists of console commands, I know that you can add everything at once! But I do not need this, namely, the first 2 specified axes separately!

F
Fantaaaaaaaa 23.07.21

pro-stl_513 additem ('W_Axe06') ax war of the wild hunt
05 it's dwarf
04 velen
03 battle ax
02 hatchet
01 blunt ax