3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N_O_M_A_D152 12.03.21 01:42 am

Roach's tail disappeared and sounds in some videos v1.21 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installing patch 1.21 and DLC Blood and Wine, the tail of the roach and the sound in some videos (not related to the new DLC) disappeared.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
PS I reinstalled the game and DLC with patches, reset the settings - it did not help ...: ((The version of the game from GOG.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achilles27 12.03.21

N_O_M_A_D152
yes yes yes the same crap !!! )))))

J
Joel Miller 12.03.21

N_O_M_A_D152
We must wait for the fix :)
Here is another bug, after a certain stage of the game (quest with a tournament) in The Witcher: Blood and Wine, the key responsible for capturing the target stops working (Z by default) and what is the strangest if you load early save (before the quest with tournament), then it works :(

g
gerasader 12.03.21

Pigius
for everyone, more precisely, for many, at the end of the dlts the Z button magically works again. We are waiting for fixes))

N
N_O_M_A_D152 12.03.21

Pigius
Heh .. a dozen more patches will be released before the game will be corrected)
After installing the patch and the DLC, I decided to start the game again (deleted old saves) went out into the courtyard of Ciri at the very beginning of the game and already there was no sound in the video .. I got to the "White Garden" and was horrified to find that the tail of the roach had disappeared: D

And this is just the beginning of the game, there are probably even more bugs!

X
Xantik156 12.03.21

Who had problems with the new hero card? The enemy activates his ability and the whole game freezes.

J
Joel Miller 12.03.21

Xantik156
You mean Gwent?

X
Xantik156 12.03.21

Pigius
Yep

J
Joel Miller 12.03.21

Xantik156
It seems there were no problems with Gwent ... Although maybe I was just lucky :-)

B
Bupycop 12.03.21

N_O_M_A_D152
A similar problem, the loss of the tail, due to the "saddlecloth" given out as a reward by Gunther O Dim, and the absence of sound, he noticed in the task with Hjalmore, when Geralt first sees the Ice Giant near the ship with sirens and hides behind a stone.

M
Mike02 12.03.21

when approximately to wait for the patch?

s
sattium 12.03.21

and now there is a bug, if you start a new game, the stamina recovery rate is too high 30 units / sec. and you can spam abilities. If you load old saves, the speed is much lower. Also, if you immediately start a new game of Blood and Wine, the speed will be 10 units / sec. In short, a glitch on a glitch.

K
Kapranos 12.03.21

I have a tail in Velen, but disappeared on a skellig

V
Vadimka111 12.03.21

Gloom, who stole the horse's tail, put the latest patch, before that everything was fine! 1.22 it seems.

S
SemyStall 12.03.21

Patch 1.22 is there, but Roach has no tail ...

O
ODST Rico 12.03.21

What a tin with a tail, then !? They can't fix some little thing.