3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A princess 12.03.21 01:43 am

Vault 81 - quest does not start due to missing NPCs (Fallout 4)

Vault 81 does not start the "Hole in the Wall" quest, which is required to attach the robot. In the walkthrough it is written that you need to talk to the residents, including Eric, but I don't have such an NPC at all (it seems, like a number of others, that the bug seems to disappear). Has anyone come across? What can be done? (maybe with a code to somehow start the quest stage)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 12.03.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/kyuri_curie_kompanon_v_fallout_4-170128/ Were
all the points fulfilled?

G
Gvinpin.93 12.03.21

tcl and hack the door through the terminal on the other side (the door that is at the entrance of vault 85)

A
A princess 12.03.21

Flow4Master, no. "In class, chat with Eric." This Eric is not - not only in the classroom, but in general in the whole shelter.
Gvinpin.93, I tried, in this case the quest starts, but all the inhabitants with names disappear from the shelter, so there is no one to turn it over. Found Curie follows the hero, but it is impossible to start a dialogue with her.

F
Flow4Master 12.03.21

Croch remembered. I then faced the same problem. Eric is not there. We need to talk to this girl Erin (apparently sealed with a name), she will ask you to find a koshara. Find her koshara and go to the first-aid post after handing over the quest. I also did not start the quest. I did then as advised by Gvinpin.93 and everything was fine - the quest began and the inhabitants did not disappear. Perhaps you should go through the secret lock completely and exit through the room with the reactor? And not only to reach Curie?

A
A princess 12.03.21

Flow4Master, I did the opposite: I entered through the wall at the reactor, went through the entire secret hideout and exited through the elevator near Curie. Yes, now I will try to enter through the elevator, and suddenly it will help.

A
A princess 12.03.21

Thanks a lot guys! :) I went through the elevator at the entrance to the shelter, and the quest started normally, no one disappeared.

N
Nospamwss 12.03.21

Can you tell us more about what elevator you are ??? This quest does not work for me either ...