3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abardagh 12.03.21 01:43 am

Where is the permanent improvement Bouncer + Emergency Assistance Kit (Dying Light)

1. Laid out a game for beginners without mods and trainers
2. So you can collect an unlimited number of times, but one condition, you need to go through some task or additional. mission, as if the game will restart and the inventory will appear again, except for the flag (one-time), giving +500 to the skill "AGILITY"
Links to the video file:
Spoiler of the
best quality
Spoiler https://yadi.sk/i/NfIgIBybf5BrF
10 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 12.03.21

Oh, thanks dude, really helped. True, I have already noticed such places (including this), well, where boxes with help are lying around, but I did not think that they are constantly being restored. By the way, all the supplies in the houses are restored in the same way, after a day somewhere. But, most importantly, first aid kits are restored in cars. Thanks to this restoration, I have already managed to collect about a hundred first-aid kits.

Аlex_Pro 12.03.21

abardagh
Well, I'm not a beginner already, but nevertheless I haven't managed to level up to the end (five levels are hundreds), so this infa is more than useful for me

I
Igyana 12.03.21

Now, apparently, you also do not know much, there are still 4 places where emergency sets lie and respawn, packs of first-aid kits, missiles, etc. are constantly dropped in the emergency sets, behind the damned bridge (first failure), there is an emergency headquarters, there are just packs lying on the ground with first-aid kits and all sorts of g ... m, and if you score on everything and quickly move along the plot and do not pump survival (you can also download, as you like, because the complexity depends on it), it is stupid to reach the old city (sector zero), it’s stupid Emergency sets are lying and respawn on the ground, and then they can quickly return back through a quick passage (a poster at the storekeeper), while neither the plot nor the secondary missions will suffer.

Map of all the drawings: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dying_light_sovet_karta_chertegey_obichnih_i_sekretnih-57759/

Quick quality of everything and everything, there are many places like this:

In addition to this, everything is farmed in such a way.

a
abardagh 12.03.21

Igyana
Read carefully, Dear,
Spoiler for beginners of the game
and do not sarcast .....
As if you installed the game and immediately go to the POSTERS from the seller (and not from the storekeeper) in the Slum and the Old City

I
Igyana 12.03.21

abardagh
That is, if you showed 3 more places for emergency farming, first-aid kits, agility and so on. This, as I understand it, would not help "beginners"?)))
But it seems to me that you yourself did not know this. Sorry for my sarcasm. Forgive me for not even offended, I just added a little, your help for beginners)))

PS. My sarcasm is primarily related to the fact that for the sake of a badge, or points, you created a whole Blog, although the forum of this game is already littered with all the information, and I suspect this topic would go on ...

No, I went through it once 10, that's why I decided to supplement your Blog.
The forum of this game, as I said, is littered with all sorts of junk, such as "Fuck in the sea", a crooked description where this crap was found, without a photo, now the Blogs began to cut.
So you are just one of those who prevent "beginners" from finding useful information.

a
abardagh 12.03.21

Dioplol
Thank you for your feedback.

a
abardagh 12.03.21

Igyana
I'm not going to get into a skirmish ....... with the "MODERATOR". Learn Spelling, then comment.
The spoiler just added a little, your help for beginners
Take it and add it, no one is stopping you.

Аlex_Pro 12.03.21

By the way, as it turned out, emergency kits are restored like other supplies with loot after about a day.

b
brovascka1 12.03.21

This is how I pumped level 16 agility. I ran all over the island.

N
Norvegs 12.03.21

brovascka1
Is this an island ?! I thought it was a city within a city.