3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor_Kholupko 12.03.21 01:43 am

Modification of slots for mutagens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With the advent of mutations, I was immediately disappointed that when using yellow mutations, you cannot activate the yellow skill (perk) in the slot. I have been getting along in the script for a long time, but I can't do that. Help someone with advice
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor_Kholupko 12.03.21

So far, I have managed to completely remove the restrictions for slots.But

I would like to leave restrictions for mutations with red, blue and green colors

K
KanoVoxLian 12.03.21

WHY TO ACTIVATE IF IT DOES SO, by the way, the second life is something with something, Geralt just becomes immortal.

I
Igor_Kholupko 12.03.21

KanoVoxLian
Maybe I put it a little wrong, but I would like that when activating, for example, the same "Second Life" mutation, it would be possible to put perks into slots from mutations. As in the photo

S
Sergey 82 12.03.21

From the very beginning, he put yellow skills in the central slots so as not to lose bonuses from mutagens. 1. Place the yellow skill in any side slot. 2. Place any desired colored skill in the corresponding central slot. 3. Grab the color skill from the central slot with the mouse and drag it to the side slot with the yellow skill. Letting go. Skills swap places!

I
Igor_Kholupko 12.03.21

Sergey 82
Thank you! It really works that way. But I would like to make this feature in scripts. I'm not very familiar with C ++. Can anyone help me with this