3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[SAD] 12.03.21 01:43 am

Is the multiplayer still alive? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Kind of like Black Flag was the last one with competitive multiplayer, right? Are there any more people there? At one time, the game somehow passed me by, and now I want to play a cartoon, I have always loved him in AC. It is worth spending your hard-earned 800 rubles. ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex.5.94 12.03.21

I drive 3 parts of the cartoon, there are people about the flog, I will download it today and check it

[
[SAD] 12.03.21

alex.5.94
I would be grateful if you could tell. There are still people in the top three, so? It's good, I have it.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.03.21

I don’t know, I haven’t come in for a long time, but I don’t think there are few people there, after all, the cartoon is good there. Even a year and a half after the release of the game, there were still sessions packed to the brim and there were a lot of them.

_
_QUIET_ 12.03.21

Best AC Multiplayer: Brotherhood !!!

T
The dmitry disaire 12.03.21

In Revelations, there is even more in the fourth.

C
Camper88 12.03.21

All multiplayers work stably there are always fewer people in the Brotherhood, but 3 and the black flag is always clogged

i
imperator2112 12.03.21

a month and a half ago I went to the third and BF, it took a long time to gather people for a wolf pack ... especially in the third (I did not get on it at all)

A
Anderson777- 12.03.21

I somehow did not play much in multiplayer, well, perhaps a little for interest

x
xXxMoRpHiUsxXx 12.03.21

Yesterday I went. There are people. I did not wait for the session for a long time.