3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Local Palkovodovets 12.03.21 01:43 am

Leap golder. (Diablo 2)

Who played this, write a mini-guide, please. In particular, I am interested in the spread of skills and equipment.
30 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 12.03.21

ik helm, 2xalibaba, muth, chance, poes i botu na res + eg, 2xdwarf, omoled na 2barb + tp +++

find item, bo, shout-20. prohodnie, ostalnoe leap

Then you measure a solid drin in the form of a reaper toll, and watch the glorious death of the people of the lost blade of grass, after which you engage in necrophilia for your pleasure

L
Local Palkovodovets 12.03.21

ya_RAQ
Wouldn't it be better to take wealth instead of myth? And why Shout max? Also interested in inventory.

y
ya_RAQ 12.03.21

yes with armor I blunt. Inventory - t4, guide's fortune and a bunch of charms for EG + res (preferably)
As for shout, this is a habit, and a beaver of such an outlier has a lot of skills that will need to be put somewhere, so why not raise your defense to your standard?

L

ya_RAQ
And what kind of outfit? I want to take CoT, Treachery, Obedience for a start, and then how?

D
Dosmotr 12.03.21

Playmond
It would be better for you to play by yourself and then pick up gear from your own experience. From my personal experience, I prefer WarCry over leap and the Eth Reapers Tool ONLI measure.
I tried to get more cres lres from the belt, inventory and boots - because 2 dwarf will give fire absorb. For starters, you can get by with clear boards of 40eg and pitches of 10eg. If you like playing golder and want to bring it to "perfection", then pack ck warcries + 35 + eg and tar 10eg-11lres cres 5 @

P
Progon_mulov. 12.03.21

po mne leap>
as reapears merk hot 'i chistit bistree, no chasto bivaet chto dobivaet cold damagom i trupa ne ostaetsa; /

D
Dosmotr 12.03.21

Progon_PK
Well, he doesn't break so many corpses. But when the consul fi / conva / holy-freeze spawns (and this is not so rare at all), then any eth bonehew (Tombreaver dorogo) does not contribute to the speed of the races at all. And travinkal is not only gold, but also an 84lvl location with a pretty good drop, there were rumors that even CoA falls and runes to cham ..

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

Playmond, as an option without cold damage: CoT (ias + .. jewel), eth Bonehew (shael + lem), fortic. ogre ax has a 63% break in ias, but here 30 + 20 + 15 = 65. and a barb would be better off with two 6-Lemmed crystal swords, because we are running after gold, but we do not hope to catch any unique krap from the consuls.

V
Violet Chachki 12.03.21

Everyone does it with eth Bonehew or this lunch (if the first one is not there) + LEAP ofc: for 1 pp this is enough.
And only nubodosmotr again advises nonsense.

P
PU3R 12.03.21

If you run on heli consuls, you need to put on a measure for damage (ghouls, fortik, ripper), the speed of stripping will double, under BO + Shoot Emilio a real tank, shout out and hide behind the arch until the merk cleans everything.

D
Dosmotr 12.03.21

if you run on nm consuls, then you are violet chachka

D
Dosmotr 12.03.21

what happened at the end of last season

and also boots casters craft 30frw 40fres 80eg ++ I can't find ..

T
T-fox 12.03.21

Violet Chachki wrote: Everyone does with eth Bonehew or this lunch
Not everyone = (

V
Violet Chachki 12.03.21

Dosmotr
If you are Violet Chachki, then you are NOT doing godler and you live well without all these crutches.

y
ya_RAQ 12.03.21

I really liked to put on the measure in andy, reaper i fortik
Sometimes, of course, mobs scattered from the cold, but the speed of stripping was shopedes.

A matter of taste))

L

Another question about the swap. I plan to wear a 2xHeart Carver with 4 to find item on each, can I have something better?

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

Violet Chachki, godler are not crutches. godler for the soul! ; (

Playmond, and you are an enthusiast! ;-) Apparently there is nothing "better", but blue knives with +3 to warcries are more versatile - they boost both bo and shout and FI at once. or CtA + knife, but it is more expensive.
[edit] stupid, fixed ^.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.03.21

Playmond
2 swords, 6 ist each.

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

bd_sm [TDPG], 5 ist and 1 ber each! so that you can no, no, and bang the horse on the horse with a sword! ; {

y
yok0o 12.03.21

Obsessed
a lu4we 2 hoto 4tob bistree kri4at '
xvatit wutit' pro 2 cta 3: C eto 5 bo