3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyDreamer78 12.03.21 01:43 am

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is free! (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Ubisoft is 30 years old!
Legendary Ubisoft PC Games - Free!

Ubisoft Club is giving away 7 digital PC games to celebrate Ubisoft's 30th anniversary. Access to a new game will be opened every month. Get them forever!
Hurry up, the game will be available for a limited time. Register on this site using your Uplay account.
https://club.ubi.com/#!/ru-RU/ubi30
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olegamop 12.03.21

Thanks for the info, I have already received it.
Let me explain that 7 means games, not the number of keys. those. anyone who registers on uplay can get this game.
The remaining 6 games will be handed out over the next months.
The only minus of the freebies is that the game will be in bourgeois. Akel's translation with voice acting will have to be done by ourselves.

M
Metalist1925 12.03.21

Olegamop
and thank God that the translation is original!

D
Danil Zakharchuk 12.03.21

Olegamop
Akella is needed.

O
Olegamop 12.03.21

Russophobia is your choice as well as pedagogy, and this is the choice of a minority.

F
FrAZen 12.03.21

I wonder what else will be given to us)

P
Persimmon 12.03.21

Cult game))

A
AL5 12.03.21

Olegamop
Precisely said, I agree)

A
Agent Qracle 12.03.21

Crew will present interesting no ....

O
Olegamop 12.03.21

It would be great if, after the first prince, they presented the second one, he seems to be the top of the line. However, me and the 5th prince will perfectly go to the tablet. Assassins Creed 2 is also good, but it is unlikely to be given for free. Although who knows, maybe to stir up interest in the new AC, what is it right now, oh yes, the trigvintillion one), the ubiks will go for it.