3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TROYqq 12.03.21 01:43 am

Playing on a weak pc (Total War: Warhammer)

In general, I have a very poor computer, which was bought in 11 year.
Nvidia geforce 550ti
Hynix ddr3 16 gb
AMD phenom x4 II 965
The game is very demanding on the processor, as I understand it, but in order to change it to AMD FX 9560 (like) with 8 cores (ofc for this game), I need to change the mother, and it is + money. I'm thinking of buying a new radeon r480 8gb for 15k, I think that's enough, but it will be released on June 30th.
Should I take the game now? Ofc, I still want 40+ fps and not the minimum squad size, I watched the game at minimum wages just horror, with the purchase of a video card will it change, will there be a boost to fps?
I will buy the game in order to support the developers, they also promised a bunch of free dls and made decent games, I hope they will not go down in my eyes.
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
todor7 12.03.21

TROYqq
TROYqq wrote:
will there be a boost to fps?
Yes)

t
todor7 12.03.21

changed the map from 760gtx to 970gtx the witcher began to fly

T
TROYqq 12.03.21

todor7
Do you have a phenom processor?

T
Tanik8 12.03.21

If you lower the resolution to some sort of 1024 by 768, then you can play quite adequately at high (I am speaking by my example). Well, if you don’t find fault with the graphics, you can play at 40+ fps minimum.
PS Squad size is not the most demanding criterion, so you can set it to high, provided that other settings are underestimated.
And if you buy a modest gtx 960, then in comparison with 550 there will be a huge boost. (well, this is logical)

S
Shock Burst 12.03.21

TROYqq
Well, not so miserable, change the viduhu and it will be normal👍