3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 12.03.21 01:43 am

Rotorcraft (Fallout 4)

Already several times the game was played, but BS did not use rotary-wings. But on survival, these lituns became relevant. From only they constantly fly through the textures. Hills, houses, trees, but they do not care)))) Is this the norm?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

The trash-talk has long since become the norm.

A
Apokalipsis113 12.03.21

Hmm, everyone flew culturally with me. It was that I sat crookedly (under the water 0_o), but this is a one-time case.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, FIG knows, just the floor of Boston flew through the houses)))

A
Aenmutus 12.03.21

They flew pretty well with me, xs.

M
Mage Hermit 12.03.21

It's a problem with these buzzers. I have an excellent relationship with the BS, and mostly they fly.
But here I go to found a settlement with Piper and I hear it buzzing. Well, I think the BS is flying.
And then they will break me down from above !!
And this gunners flew. Well gunsmiths or whatever ...
In general, it was a twist.

B
BlackTea 12.03.21

They were Cheburator, the Founder of
Strelka. They also have a couple of buzzers.

P
Pepin3d 12.03.21

BlackTea
I hear something for the first time. I have never met these homeless people on rotorcraft. Is it after the end of the main storyline, they start flying?

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Cheburator Founder
Such surprises, pluses of the game. Unfortunately, there are few of them. )

S
Soniaa 12.03.21

the same thing)) I fly through bridges and tall buildings))), and the wreckage of the rotorcraft is not ice either, you just go through them and that's it)

e
evgenij84757 12.03.21

Gur1
released fix should fix flight altitude
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15004/?

M
Mage Hermit 12.03.21

Today another buzzer was spinning over Sanchuari. Well, by bitter experience, I thrashed this buzzer
from an RPG. Buzzbox got offended and fell and a rain of Brotherhood of Steel paladins fell on my head.
What the hell were they buzzing over Momi Sanchuari?
PLEASE: My relationship with Bose has not suffered at all.

B
BlackTea 12.03.21

Pepin3d No.
Saw them on a buzzer near a water treatment plant near Gregarden (settlement of Misters Nian and Helpers) even before Pepin's arrival.

G
Gur1 12.03.21

Cheburator Founder
They usually hover over the place where there is an enemy, so you knocked them down in vain) Well, and then another delirium. You can kill all the BS in the wasteland, at the airport, on the deck of Prydven itself and everything will be OK until you start firing inside the airship))) When passing behind the BS, it was like that.

P
Pepin3d 12.03.21

BlackTea
hmm strangely
crawled the game up and down and did not meet this,
maybe the chance of their appearance depends on some strict certain conditions, I
remembered a joke with a rotorcraft, I
went to talk to the sectarians in the theater, and a BS rotorcraft was constantly generated near the theater, which is being fired upon by everyone who doesn’t laziness,
right in the middle of the dialogue, an explosion rang out and their leader, together with those who were in the room, was blown away by the blast wave
himself barely survived

S
Sergiy Volkov 12.03.21

On licenses, they fly correctly, gaining height in front of skyscrapers, etc. ))

i
intolerable 12.03.21

do not know. If you play for BS, you can fly on a winery?

G
Gur1 12.03.21

intolerable
Actually, this is a feature of the BS, the ability to fly on rotorcraft.
PS I
figured out this "problem", the fault of the mod that caused friezes and lags on my computer is not the first freshness. Often, when flying, the environment was late and not rendered correctly. After removing the mod, the second day, the flight is normal.

P
Pepin3d 12.03.21

an intolerable
type of spoiler about the ability to fly on rotorcraft)
Spoilers If you finish the main quest for the subway or miniputes (there is only one choice), you can also fly

i
intolerable 12.03.21

Pepin3d
Oo thanks. subway definitely not. madmen do not seduce me. but the blowjob rules.

r
ripvango 12.03.21

Pepin3d
Once the arrows swooped down on me when it was still very far from completion ... But so far only once.