3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LarsJunFan 12.03.21 01:43 am

Where to find fighting blondes? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm sure there are so many of them. But I still need help. Maybe someone knows, help !!!
I've always had a soft spot for blondes ^^; but not the point. The problem is that I want to get these in the fighting squad and play them. I know 3 ways.
1 - Mission of the White Mamba (Eli) there you can save the captive and the most amazing thing is that with each rescue, the skin color and face changes. But no matter how hard I try ... There are only brunettes ... For what?
2 - Mission to find a Russian translator. There is a Zoologist and, unfortunately, she is the only prisoner there. She can of course be killed if you don't have time. But the problem is that she is not a fighter ...
3 - Mission to rescue a fighter 02. There is a blonde and she is a fighter. BUT while you open this mission ... While you carry out other errands ... Ehh ... Life is pain ...

Does anyone else know a way? Anything? Plizz ... !!! = (
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
REDDSkilll 12.03.21

Maybe it's time to have a wife (girl) ??? Play by game, but the problem is on the face))

L
LarsJunFan 12.03.21

REDDSkilll
= _ = Are there really a lot of dummies? We're talking about play, not reality. The girl is there by the way. If you don't know the answer, why talk about it?

N
Nikita Gurylev 12.03.21

3 - Fighter rescue mission 02 - what is this mission?
See the mission help and retreat (I got a "Pharmacologist", but also with A ++ wrestling skill). After rescuing the prisoner in the gorge, immediately ahead in the desert, you will find her.