3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Ace 12.03.21 01:43 am

All the same bug with Corvo Bianco at 1.22 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I was waiting for patch 1.22, hoping to fix the bug with the estate, but it brought only a few changes. New upgrades now work, but the old ones that I tried to do before never appeared in the game. Is there some way to solve this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
lehaismagilov 12.03.21

There is. You just need to play from the very beginning. And there won't be any problems!

M
Mr. Ace 12.03.21

It will be problematic, I have already gone through quite a lot and am not going to start over.

l
lehaismagilov 12.03.21

Then I can’t help with advice. I had a lot of problems with the old save. All problems were resolved when I started playing from the very beginning.

i
ilya1iz2 12.03.21

Mr.Ace
Strange, but I had 2 last ones left to do, they got lost. After the patch, as soon as I moved to Toussaint, I counted all the rest, and all that remained was to hand over the square.

S
Stribogg 12.03.21

It has long been necessary to understand that any such script bugs will not be fixed without retracing the bugged points when loading previous saves with already saved bugs.

R
Rock8 12.03.21

Stribogg

Sadly but true, you have to play out and start from the beginning, it's worth it.

M
Mr. Ace 12.03.21

Werewolf1986 I
just went through a lot, I got it from the very beginning) And there is no early preservation at all. Hopefully there will be a fix or some other solution.

R
Rock8 12.03.21

Mr.Ace

Well, if only fix it would be good. But waiting for time is also not on the high. so it’s better to go through the byrik with skipping video, etc., to the place where you stopped.

I
Igor_Kholupko 12.03.21

No guys, since you completed the game with a buggy script, then after the patch the error will still be in your save file. How should developers release such a fix so that they can fix the error in individual saves - this is very difficult to implement. There is, however, the option that someone will release a save editor - but even they may not dare.
Logically, replaying the game is much easier than doing something like that.