3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frosso46 12.03.21 01:43 am

The Enriched Dimerite (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People where to look for enriched dimerite to create witch's armor. There is a simple dimer, but there is none.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
frosso46 12.03.21

So tnank you.

s
solij 12.03.21

By the way, who knows where to get the extract of the poison to create enriched ore? I tried to disassemble the poisons, it did not help. To buy them only from the armored man?

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.21

solij wrote:
Buy them only from the armored man

d
djjack 12.03.21

solij wrote:
By the way, who knows where to get the extract of the poison to create enriched ore? I tried to disassemble the poisons, it did not help. Should I buy them only from the armored man?
Bottles of secretions fall out of scolopendromorphs, from which we then extract (disassemble) this acid from artisans.

s
solij 12.03.21

djjack
Thank

d
djjack 12.03.21

solij
not at all ;-)

D
Denis samotuga 12.03.21

There is a guide on how to farm money with the help of a beehive in the White Garden on the tytruba. Google "The Witcher 3 50,000 per minute" So, before you drive him to the merchant, sell him your two-dimensional pribluds, and you will be happy. Then we meditate, the merchant will respawn, again we take the money and dimerit. In general, it allows you to clone almost any item in the game.

U
UmiToko 12.03.21

Can you write its name in English?

b
brandonsama 12.03.21

djjack
Something from the secretions of scolopendromorphs when disassembled, only the blood of the monster comes out

d
djjack 12.03.21

brandonsama
personally analyzed the discharge for acid 8 times. Disassembled from the blacksmith-grandmaster that the main market in Beauclair, although this factor is unlikely to affect, but still.

d
djjack 12.03.21

brandonsama
Here I specially made a demonstrative screenshot for those schoolchildren and imbeciles who minus my comment on this topic (I'm not specifically about you now, but about those who will understand who they are ;-))
http://pix.playground.ru / witcher_3_wild_hunt / 1642938 /

b
braga1995 12.03.21

djjack
I also only get the blood of a monster. What is this nonsense? The acid extract can also be obtained from archispores by disassembling part of them. In general, the last patch is very terrible. A huge number of bugs, some are even very critical

d
djjack 12.03.21

braga1995 wrote:
I can only get the blood of a monster. What is this nonsense? The acid extract can also be obtained from archispores by disassembling part of them. In general, the last patch is very terrible. A huge number of bugs, some even very critical
Wow, it's strange (Well, I haven't met any critical bugs at all. So, different little things - since Roach was not called, since the music was gone, and both bugs were treated with a simple download))) And, the main bug is that I had - the constant sharpening did not hold on swords and disappeared after sleep.

13pavel13mail.ru 12.03.21

the acid extract is disassembled from the secretions of kikimora and scoloperdromorphs and chyletsyry of scoloperdromorphs (claws are so yellow - there are many of them
). especially I have accumulated secretions of scolopendromorphs 21 bottles are so blue

F
Fransisca 12.03.21

Here is a screenshot of the disassembly, from the usual parts only the blood of the monster is obtained.