3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Kobenets 12.03.21 02:10 am

Texture issues (not blur) (Fallout 4)

Here are the sides with the graphics, it's impossible to play at all. And this was not the case before, so it's not about the hardware. can any programs need to be delivered by third-party?
The drivers are all the latest directx and Visual C ++ are also.
Windows costs 7k and puts 10k, the same thing. I downloaded various repacks.

8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 12.03.21

Yaroslav Kobenets wrote:
And before that it was not, so it's not about the hardware.
And why such conclusions, there were no earlier, but now the iron is dying (it just looks like it’s a matter of vidyah), if it’s not iron, then the problem is in the wood, you can try to put the previous versions, also look at the Monica cable, maybe something with it ...

S
Sha-R 12.03.21

Try to roll back to those driver versions on which this nonsense was not, if it does not help, then take a video from a friend and try to see it for yourself, the power is not important, the main thing is to see if the troubles disappear

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.03.21

Yaroslav Kobenets have
you tried to delete the Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4.ini files along the path C: Users ... Documents My Games Fallout4?

Y
Yaroslav Kobenets 12.03.21

I tried various versions of the driver.
At the expense of vidyuhi I thought that I flew. By the way, this is the built-in intel graphics hd 4600, and I understand something and, in principle, should not pull fallout.
But it seems to me that if I flew, then in other games there would be sides. but at the same time the same fallout 3 new vegas gta 4 5 and similar games on the requirements that went before and now.
I tried to delete the files.
The only option remains to take vidyuhu from someone and try with another. But then it's not clear why the rest of the games still work.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.03.21

Yaroslav Kobenets
generally had such a problem, Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4.ini are good, and maybe the safe kept something wrong there ...

Y
Yaroslav Kobenets 12.03.21

19lexa19
Already advised. Yes, and before that I completely demolished everything and rearranged the Windows. and separately cleaned these files.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.03.21

Yaroslav Kobenets
Just swing this for fun, there is still nothing to lose:

https://yadi.sk/d/hBxPGtK-sNh7a

Install items 1 and 2 as written in the Readme, well, if the solution from soap textures http: / /forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/nakonets_polnoe_reshenie_trablov_tekstur-906421/

Well, in general, something can be done either in Fallout4Prefs.ini and Fallout4.ini or roll back firewood and make a clean installation

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.03.21

Yaroslav Kobenets
well, look at the temperature of the vidyuhi, if it already reaches 80, then this is the case ...