3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 12.03.21 02:10 am

Time of passage (Lords of the Fallen)

How long does it take to complete the game if you complete all the quests and fully explore the world of the game
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTM 12.03.21

Docent5960
Well, I went through 15 hours somewhere, the world has not completely explored for me, so the game is very short.

p
pavloalex 12.03.21

arseniy99
if you compare with Dark, is there any replay value? The creators said that it would be interesting to replay the game ...

M
Megatron4000 12.03.21

By the way, how many bosses are in the game? As I understand it, there are 10 pieces if not less)) While the dark has 40, if you take three additions.)

D
DarkTM 12.03.21

pavloalex
After the end of the game, you can go through it again on increased difficulty, but the second time it would be interesting for me to go through the same linear corridors I will not say).

O
Ouside 12.03.21

They did very few bosses in the game ... not only are there small gaps in the passage between them, but also almost all are easy.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 12.03.21

in 8 hours, but I never found my grandfather without a hand after the castle.

n
nominar 12.03.21

6 hours, purely plot, then +4 for all achievements.

D
Docent5960 12.03.21

Again developed by n .... and, they said that the plot is completed in 15 hours, and if you explore the whole world and complete all the quests, then all 30 hours

s
sindsa 12.03.21

I explored every corner, went up and down all the locations, it took 20 hours to complete. The game is very short, I expected more. And it is also much lighter than dark, too casual.

2KotoSa 12.03.21

22 hours - I collected everything, I found all the secrets ... I pumped the GG to level 89
all the achievements received (would) if I did not play the pirate
with NG + the passage took 28 hours 45 minutes