3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapuha 12.03.21 02:10 am

Does the litter need a block ??? (Diablo 2)

Do you need a litter block ??? Or is it better to throw glasses into a vita ??
90 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.03.21

Rapuha
Yours - yes.

l
lait_one 12.03.21

Rapuha there
is no unequivocal answer, I can only say that if you are going to do 99 and you have Vita Sorka, then you need a block. falling on level 98 from an unsuccessful TP into a bunch of mobs - and you are crying about the spent 30 hours of hbr (this is how much it takes to beat the exp back before falling). so it's up to you.

D
Dosmotr 12.03.21

lait_one wrote:
if you are going to do 99 ...
then you have a giggle

[
[FLAME] 12.03.21

Rapuha
No need for pvm, if pvp is nowhere without a block! (CHARGERI NE DREMLUT)

a
annortheone 12.03.21

You need a block onli for pvp ekvip with agility and a shield with a block and dr% (ss), the rest is vitality.

p
passed 12.03.21

Rapuha
I recommend the block. At least pump the energy on the sofa.

S
Slayer_S 12.03.21

The discussion about whether litter needs a block has been going on for a very long time. Opinions are divided here. Some say that the block is not needed, emphasizing that it is for noobs, while such handy ones themselves play litter without a block. Others (including me) are inclined that the litter block is a very useful thing, which does not make much sense to refuse. It is much more pleasant, quieter and safer to play with him, you can easily tank heaps of mobs, not be afraid of any HELL, decra, mite, fanaticism (talking about ss and shako).

Without a block, it is definitely possible, I remember here someone took 99 to the HC on a blockless litter in tal rush. In short, this is exclusively your choice, as you like and play.

A
Alexey Bitardsky 12.03.21

Slayer_S Agree
. Regarding the closeness and the dispute, SS or Spirit made the following conclusion for myself: If you clog the inventory with hp skilllers and res / hp charms and the like, then you can switch to spirit with a block, and without that - either spirit without a block, or SS with a block.

C
Canterville 12.03.21

Rapuha
If we are talking about pvp, then it is necessary except for 95es. You can use ss, whistan, phoenih
If we are talking about pvm, then IMHO does not matter, because there is enough tr set

T
Torum. 12.03.21

The block is needed in pvp, the block is not needed in pvm. If you are afraid of all kinds of hell, fun and other things, you better not play.

H
Hav 12.03.21

lait_one
falling from mobs is typical for nouskills)
never fell non-twisted for 98 lvls, except in cases beyond my control, where the block would not help in any way.

Auto RU.
In fact: whether to swing a block or not depends only on the final item, if there is blot, it is better to swing it (although it will not really help) if the item is suitable - the physical damage does not bother the magpie at all, only castes.

H
Hav 12.03.21

passed
on xts I recommend to learn how to play. and not to go to overresach with bo and enchem + third-party software for survival, like girls, I suddenly die, it's a shame (((

p
passed 12.03.21

Dobermn
Is this what you recommend to me, or abstract reasoning? xD

H
Hav 12.03.21

passed
that, I described the typical process of playing cg, without which the players would have had more skill.

R
Resu 12.03.21

if there are no problems with ping, it is possible without a block,
but with a block it is somehow better, especially when the ping is 150-300

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

Xts or software?
Pvm or pvp?
Budget or "elite"?
If pvm, then skoko ppl and where?
There is a different answer for each option.
+1. and I also add SlayerS.

l
lait_one 12.03.21

Dobermn
dude, did you take 99? )) or so on 98 and stuck? was it because he fell? )) And here I am, count up, I took it. and the magpie was just blocky.

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

topic-stuffing

H
Hav 12.03.21

lait_one
I do not play for the sake of lvl. and I congratulate you on the fact that you have wasted six months of your life. I played a magpie many times more than you, and I never fell without a block. all conclusions.

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

I played a magpie many times more than you
lait_one,! ; DDD

never fell without a block
Dobermn, ".. and the ecylopes have no right to beat me at night! Never !" ©; D