3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100romA33 12.03.21 02:10 am

The ending does not match !!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, dear experts. I have a question for you, I went through this witcher and I got a bad ending !!! It is especially offensive with Ciri, because I fulfilled all the conditions for an excellent ending and this is shown in the video when Ciri remembers. But nevertheless, she does not leave the cold, and Geralt informs emgyr that she is dead. Someone knows what's the matter and can help? There is a save before the final mission.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBlade95 12.03.21

Pro100romA33 Go
further along the plot and you will be happy. in a bad ending, he does not go to Emgyr

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

Huh. I spoiled my impression ahead of time.

_
_Ozymandias_ 12.03.21

LALKA /

B
BatmanWayne221 12.03.21

Pro100romA33
Lol

P
Pro100romA33 12.03.21

AlexBladeX
Thanks a lot . I really jumped to conclusions)))

M
Mantykora 12.03.21

Pro100romA33
The first time you have to play without any slackers ...
I was playing a year ago, and I learned that there is an ending where Ciri dies ... But without details.
I came to Emgyr, Geralt tells the emperor that Ciri had died ... I twitched like that ... But then I ended up in the White Garden, took the silver sword from the master, by the name I understood what was for Ciri. So there was a surprise, a drop in emotions. And this is the most valuable thing when you play The Witcher for the first time. It is important how you yourself, with your mind, go through the game, without peeping what conditions must be fulfilled for the desired ending.

M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

Yes, of course, the delivery of the best ending is top, I remember the same emotions were perhaps less alarmist but rather angry towards Ciri, they say I did everything I could and you are a dumb teenager again, what about yours

S
Sprintin 12.03.21

Yes, yes, I was also taken aback when they say she died), then I was glad!
and recently passed to the end, before that even got fed up (although the end was already close, just the questions broke the whole buzz)
now I'm imbued, I'm sitting going through hearts of stone and rzhu)
I'll drink wine later)