3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem-san 12.03.21 02:10 am

Gear Level 107 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, such a problem. I'm level 100. Plus started the game at level 72. So the equipment level of the legendary bear workshop in the school is 107. Kv in add-ons 105+ And I have experience to accumulate, but the level does not grow. What to do?
35 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 12.03.21

There was no need to use cheats before NG +. Wait for the patches, maybe they will fix the level on the clothes.

T
Tem-san 12.03.21

you want to say that cheat on gwent gave such raspberries?

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

How did you even crawl to level 72 without cheats?

j
jackonda 12.03.21

Wild Rider is
easy, although I made it to the seventieth without blood and wine

T
Tem-san 12.03.21

yes xs just played passed quests. And on the night shift, he ran hunted and took his soul away)))

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

jackonda
In a regular game, not in ng +?

T
Tem-san 12.03.21

I was just not in a hurry to plot)

T
Tem-san 12.03.21

So now you have to go through again? Whereas with gwent to be, I really do not understand this game.

j
jackonda 12.03.21

Wild Rider
yes only with hearts of stone

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

Xs how do you play like that, I had 38 leveled with hearts. I still understand that you can swing up to 40 by killing mobs, but 72 ...

Tem-san
I don't know what's wrong with your gwent. I guess it is not related. Calmly wait for patches.

T
Tem-san 12.03.21

will have to wait. And I won gwent through the console)

N
Naumoff25 12.03.21

Wild Rider
Freely pumped up to 52lvl cleanly passing the plot of DLS and the original

t
tujmser 12.03.21

This is a mod for full experience for gray queues in this way and is recruited to level 70.

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

tujmser
This means that this mod gives a lot of experience for quests. I just completed 10-12 gray pieces as side ones. The sequence of the passage was specially adjusted to suit your level. Experience for finding witcher equipment did not drop at all on patches 1.08-1.12.

j
jackonda 12.03.21

tujmser is it weak
without a mod?

W
Wild rider 12.03.21

GumaSt
I have the same level after completing two expansions, but 52 is not 72.

t
tujmser 12.03.21

The first couple of times passed without mods, then for a change began to add. The matter is purely voluntary and there is nothing to criticize for it.

S
SpartanSoap 12.03.21

Wild Rider
I have at the end of the usual ng with all DLS level 60. No cheats. If you correctly calculate the passage of quests, you can swing great.

N
Naumoff25 12.03.21

Wild Rider
But this is not taking into account additional. sq. with them, the level of more will be

S
Stribogg 12.03.21

How is it possible to "calculate" the correct passage? Yes, if you go through all the side effects, scoring on the main storylines, then there are very few points for side effects, but you can get just too little for the plots, because the level will already be too different .. It is hard to believe in all the beliefs about the usual passage to 72 levels. The game has probably been played a hundred times, this way and that, and I well understand what I'm talking about.