3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChekGuevara 12.03.21 02:10 am

Let the developers live this way ... (World of Warships)

This is some kind of ***** c.
I went into the game, not a single mod is worth it. Naked client. Throws it out as soon as I go into battle. Client error blah blah blah ... close the client,
Win 7 is fresh, installed 4 days ago with all ... updates, firewood, programs and other rubbish.
I didn’t think that Wargaming (or rather their subdivision) on ships would screw up the game so cruelly. Shame and shame.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Romashin 12.03.21

Everything is fine there, nothing crashes for me, but on the contrary it flies !!!

r
rianon1989 12.03.21

After entering the battle, my ping rises and the fps falls, but battle 4 flies, the optimization is good for wargaming

C
ChekGuevara 12.03.21

Andrei Romashin
is amazing. I play Division - the flight is excellent. Warcraft is normal. But the ships are a mistake.

M
Maks.SP 12.03.21

To be honest, it takes a long time to load, but the game does not lag, at least in the latest versions. Write your computer configuration!

C
ChekGuevara 12.03.21

Maks.SP
Motherboards: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
Processor: Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E (3400MHz, LGA2011, L3 12288Kb)
Cooling system: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate
Video card: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2gb + Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme III
RAM: G.SKILL F3-1600C9Q-16GAO (16gb = 4x4gb)
Screw - 500GB (for now) WD green (the most vulnerable point of the computer). Later I will buy 2TB WD Black.
Win 7 maximum speed, fresh. no more than a week. From programs and firewood, all that was the last - installed.

M
Maks.SP 12.03.21

Yes, it's really strange, the configuration is more than good, try running a cleaning program like Ashampoo WinOptimizer or cClener, maybe there are conflicts with drivers or in the registry.

N
NoneOne2010 12.03.21

Probably missing some C ++ or Framework

S
SlashDot 12.03.21

Better in those. support write about your problem.

C
ChekGuevara 12.03.21

NoneOne2010
don't think so. I put it from the collection of programs BelOFF. there is a full minced meat, offices, codecs, cleaners, direct, c ++, frames and blah blah blah. In general, I put everything right after installing the new system.
I thought, maybe due to the fact that I already have a client ... well, it hangs for about a year, and was just updated. it is necessary to try to pump the client over a new one. Maybe there are glitches.

Z
ZONE93 12.03.21

geforce 750 2g, 8 ozy, win7x64, norm graphics 25-40 fps shows. It happens on some cards the FPS drops by 10 for 1 second then the norms become. there are no problems with ping.