3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NineHeart 12.03.21 02:10 am

Factories or factories? (Hearts of Iron 4)

Who plays through what?

1) Only factories with almost no factories.
2) Many factories, which then build factories (you can stupidly not live to see the factories xD).
3) 50/50% - roughly equal distribution.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anna DeVitt 12.03.21

The third option with the mobilization of the economy

K
Kokpit 12.03.21

50/50%

S
Sallar 12.03.21

Most shipyards are in short supply. Battleships every year builds 1 piece at 15 shipyards. And so 70/30, factories are often needed, to restore the seized factories and factories or roads.

N
NineHeart 12.03.21

_Salar_
And I hardly use the fleet at all, I drown the convoys and that's it!

S
Sallar 12.03.21

NineHeart
This is good until a certain moment until you enter a war with the superpowers, an armada of destroyers sails and takes out all the submarines in a couple of months. Then you don't drown the convoys either, and yours don't float.

C
CiaphasCain 12.03.21

NineHeart
I had a battle for the Germans in 1943, from English. fleet and an attempt to stop the landing - under 1k ships in the battle, there were at least 40 aviks and 160lk + xs skok esm and cruisers (including line cruisers) went to the bottom in one battle. true, from two sides

I
Insurgent 12.03.21

For the construction of industry, I am primarily guided by the landscape of the region. In a purely land-based region, I build civil and military factories equally. In the coastal region, for every two civilian and two military factories, I build a shipyard (if I play for Great Britain, then equally). At a certain level of development, I begin to dilute this with rocket ranges, chemical plants (when playing for countries with a small amount of oil produced) and nuclear reactors. It is a pity that there is no division into synthetic oil and synthetic rubber factories. For the USSR, for example, oil is up to me to one place, but I have 0 (zero) pieces of rubber. But what is there to dissemble, if there are factories of synthetic oil and rubber, then why are there no buildings that give other resources? For example, steel mills, aluminum plants, etc.

N
NineHeart 12.03.21

Khottabych
There is a mod that adds research perks for additional resources!

I
Insurgent 12.03.21

NineHeart
Is this this one?
Expanded Industryhttp: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? Id = 698861160 & searchtext =

N
NineHeart 12.03.21

Khottabych
Yeah, I talked about it!