3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21 02:10 am

Blurred textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game jams, I don't know what is the reason, the computer is gaming, there are sometimes drawdowns from 60 to 50 fps (twitching) + textures that are not yet clear, everything is soapy, but if you stand for 15 seconds, then the texture becomes normal (at home), etc.
Comp :
intel core i7-3770K 3.40GHz
8GB the RAM
Nvidia's GEFORCE the GTX 960 ASUS STRIX 2gb 128bit
The figure roughly shows which texture
PS screenshots of the game is done ..
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 12.03.21

Noren_Red_ON
Why did you try frapsom ??

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Andrey210388
No, isn’t the problem clear?) I threw an example screen

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Noren_Red_ON
depth of field? usually because of it, soap appears in certain places (depending on where you are going to look)

A
Anatoly Burmistrov 12.03.21

Noren_Red_ON
such a button is called a print screen
and it means in hard

S
Setesh 12.03.21

the screenshot is made with the F12 button in the incentive, if you are a pirate then they don't like such people here)

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
And what to do with it? Remove it altogether? Or it may not depend on it? Can it depend on the computer? Or is it unlikely?

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Remove Noren_Red_ON
, most likely because of the sharpness. This setting kind of makes the background in cutscenes and in the game soapier, as if it makes the game more similar to the effect in real life (let's say, I focused on one object, and the background around it is blurred ... I'm an explanation master). I don't understand why this should be added to 3rd person games when it is more suitable for 1st person games.

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
I have such a problem, the texture is blurry, I'll look at it for 5-10 seconds it becomes normal ..

A
Aleksandr1398 12.03.21

Noren_Red_ON
Long texture loading. Hmm. Was defragmentation long ago? If so, do it. There are many utilities. Look in the internet.

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Aleksandr1398
By the way, they advised me to do it, but how safe is it? Without data loss? I just have never done this, can you advise the utility?

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Aleksandr1398
Do you think it's about Defragmentation, not in the game, not in your computer?

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

Aleksandr1398
And if you make Defragmentation built-in in the system, will it work? I have not done this since the purchase of the computer, who is 3 years old))) Ahahah

N
Noren_Red_ON 12.03.21

+ I watched reviews on YouTube, with the same video card, and the same processor, no one has such a thing, everything is fine with textures ..

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Noren_Red_ON
what's stopping you from checking to turn off the fucking depth of field?