3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21 02:10 am

Some cars in the game don't have the correct gear ratios! (Forza Motorsport 6)

Healthy people! I decided to share with you a strange thought. Recently, As you already know, Forza came out on the PC and after long skating I began to notice that the game has hack, hack with the gear ratios of some cars, and even some Mclaren P1 and Ferrari LaFerrari. It seemed to me very strange and I decided to share it with you and find out your opinion, what do you think about this!
On the videos below, I made a small selection of games and calculations on a calculator for a better perception!

17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Necrid-Power 12.03.21

So this is BETA! What did you want?

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
Duc is not a simulator, although the developers say the opposite

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

Necrid-Power
Yes, the fact is that it is the same in 6 Forze, and the video in the video is also of 6, since there is nowhere to accelerate in Apex !!
Boss_Timurchik
Well, I don't know for me, because this is also a simulator, albeit with some reservations (sims on computers are also not perfect)! By the way, you noticed that in Assetto Corsa And P. Cars the same thing, they really have a bit longer gears, but still they don't coincide with a real car either!
And what do you think is a simulator?

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
simulators are very difficult to implement in a computer game, you can stupidly watch races on TV and see the behavior of cars in the rain in the heat and how it drives and see what happens in the game there they are stupidly scripted

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

Boss_Timurchik
You want too much!

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
you know you can release a strategy and give it an action genre

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

Boss_Timurchik
YOU are something completely in extremity! Then how do you think games should be called that have different mechanics (more complex and heavy (more like real) and absolutely arcade (not having any relation to reality)) but one genre?

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
listen, no one goes to extremes, you don't like the gear ratios, do you? I'm playing on the drum, what is wrong in the game and what should be so, and for the most part I am a lover of arcade races where there is no physics and fucking fucking

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

Boss_Timurchik
Then what's the point for you to follow this game and comment on something?

B
Boss_Timurchik 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
Duc I played it

a
aspec 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
do not come up with gags. personally checked the gears in Asseto Korsa. everything there matches the specification of the car.

a
aspec 12.03.21

and generally speaking. the author compares all the gnome games. and arcades and simulators. meaning?
and why are the wheel widths the same? 315 in the front and 315 in the back? wrong, the
front is always narrower and the disk size is smaller. specifically for sports cars like Laferrari or Pi-1)

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

aspec
Because this is the 7th gear! Why did I compare so that people could see that the Sims are lying for some reason, but in arcades, mostly in gears, everything is correct!
OU races all coincide, flare up in the Kors Asset on laFerrari by prima before the cutoff at 6! A real Ferrari can be up to 340, but she is not, only 326 and with the rest of the gears and machines, the tendency is visible on the presented videos!

a
aspec 12.03.21

Qwerty98366
Well, how do you know that this Ferrari did not have any other settings applied?)) And in general, transfers are not counted before the cut-off)
actually. an example for your video.
switching from 2 to 3 at 8500 rpm. 160km / h.
screenshot from Korsa. on the left brought those data. 8490 rpm 160kmvh)

a
aspec 12.03.21

By the way, with such statements, please contact the official forum of Korsa. I think they will explain to you in more detail))

Q
Qwerty98366 12.03.21

aspec
Actually, not from 2 to 3, but from 3 to 4!
Which ferray? Which one is real or in an asset? If the real one does not go there, and in the asset I did not touch anything!
There, the gears are calculated that must be respected, if they are not respected, then either the operation is a curve, or the gearboxes with the main pair are not the same, or the wheels are of the wrong size!

a
aspec 12.03.21

listen. Well, I xs what to tell you. I know one thing.
Kunosy (Korsa developers) make all cars according to the data provided by carmakers.
study of all suspension elements to the millimeter. all this is present, it was checked on the drawings more than once.
you can go to the office of the Korsa forum and read everything there.
Besides. on each car, Kunosy test on the Vallelunga track. they have an office there for recording telemetry and subsequent work on the car.
I do not think that the developers of the same Grid rode at least one car that is in their game.
and now I highly doubt that kunosy somewhere messed up in gear ratios)
here is an example. testing a new Lamba.