3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StepMaster 12.03.21 02:14 am

Lack of Russian in the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello!

Immediately I apologize, I know, quite a few topics have been created on this topic, and I have already read all of them. I myself recently purchased the game and there are many different languages ​​available, except for Russian.

I wrote to tech support and am waiting for an answer.

Interestingly, in the Uplay Shop, the Russian language is not specified for the description of the Standard Edition of the game, while only Russian is for the Golden Edition, will I not get Russification if I buy the Season Pass?

Are there any other ways? Thank.

upd. Technical support answered and added Russian localization.
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 12.03.21

TarantinoKV wrote:
Interestingly, in the Uplay Shop the Russian language is not specified for the description of the Standard Edition of the game, while only Russian is for the Golden Edition, will I not get Russification if I buy the Season Pass?
it was not necessary to take in Juplea: D. in the incentive, if the CIS region is specified, there will be Russian voice acting (and only it)

N
Nemec781 12.03.21

ebiks seem to have 3 language packs for the game: Russian (only Russian), American (all except Russian) and Asian (China, Japan and America). Only one package is given per game (the language key matches the game key)
Try writing to support. Let them change the language pack. If they change something like just update the files and everything will be in Russian, and the rest of the languages ​​will disappear http://ssmaker.ru/9bcc797d.jpg

D
Denis Fedor 12.03.21

Same problem!! I rummaged through all the forums, I just can't russify the game ...