3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekron111 12.03.21 02:14 am

what kind of crack is better to use ?? (Stellaris)

With a crack from the code, the sectors themselves are not built
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 12.03.21

Nekron111
Buy a license for 600r and do not soar your brains.

G
Genrih1845 12.03.21

Nekron111
Licensed))

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 12.03.21

Rili right now for a good game to give 600 rubles is bliss and this is simply not expensive, and those who say it's more money, so 600 rubles one day to distribute mail to the boxes and then give more for it)

M
MishaRass 12.03.21

Schurl Miller Whoa
, the evil pirates gave you a minus!

S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

MishaRass
No, the hater has made all the minuses.
SpoilerSurely such underdeveloped and got to Stellaris, starting to put all the minuses? ..

UPD: "Clever" continues to lower everyone's rating. Well done, the moderators do not give a damn, you can be unlimited.

S
SemyStall 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
It is a pity that the PG does not show who puts the pros and cons, as in all normal forums.

M
Mordok 12.03.21

SemyStall
It is a pity that on the PG does not show who puts the pros and cons
These calomets would be rolled out, just on the way!
After all, it is immediately clear: it is this character who needs to justify that he is wrong and the bottom, ruined my divine rating for me!

On the subject: better litsuha. Two more big updates are on the way, bug fixes and FPS fixes. Are you going to download repacks with a new krak ten times?
I like the game - buy it, play it high, and the fixes will fly by themselves (conveniently). Do not like it - what for to download it at all?

M
MishaRass 12.03.21

Mordok
+, so the mods themselves are also updated, you do not need to follow the updates and download again each time.

S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

MishaRass
However, even the usual download from the site can please the person who diligently uploads them here with extra balls.

N
Nekron111 12.03.21

As I understand it, they put minuses in all the topics ?!

M
MishaRass 12.03.21

Nekron111
If haters - then yes.