3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slowery 12.03.21 02:14 am

Price. (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

How do you like the price of 2k? ahahahah
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.03.21

Gold at all 3500, tin.
And they also introduced a tax on Google of 18%, as a result, the games will rise in price, and not only they are software, well, they say the prices for Internet goods will also fly up. Another wave of price increases is coming. Thanks to such clowns (mindless bandits in the government), piracy will begin to gain momentum even more actively, and we will visit our brother pirate more often. We are waiting for hacking denuvo, it seems like something comes out, I believe that they will succeed, and prices are one of the incentives.
Salvation in this situation - sales in a year or two.
I forgot to add, I want to send a message from the developer, from the Russians: There is no money, but you stick to THERE, all the best, good mood and health!

C
Cooper_only_I 12.03.21

Well, with such and such prices, Cartman will no longer have to shoot films.

J
Jolly_baker 12.03.21

but bother with the price, pay the crooks for offline activation of denuva a nominal fee and you will play

b
bloomm 12.03.21

The State Duma approved the "tax on Google"

This is a value added tax (VAT). It is introduced for 14 types of electronic services, including providing access to search engines on the Internet, maintaining statistics on sites, hosting, registering domains, granting rights to use e-books, information, educational materials, graphic images, music and audiovisual works.

To pay VAT (18 percent), foreign companies will need to register with the Federal Tax Service (FTS). At the same time, for the transfer of false information about yourself, debts on VAT payments within 12 months or the absence of a VAT tax return within 6 months, the tax authorities will have the right to remove the company from the register.

The explanatory note to the document notes that a situation is now emerging in the Russian market in which it is more profitable for Russians to purchase the aforementioned content from foreign companies, since its cost in this case does not include value added tax. The entry into force of the amendments will create equal conditions for national and foreign companies selling content to Russian consumers, since they will neutralize tax advantages for foreign organizations, including those located in low-tax or tax-free jurisdictions.

According to expert estimates, the new rules in 2017 will lead to an increase in budget revenues by 52.8 billion rubles.