3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blind_dream 12.03.21 02:14 am

need help with equipment (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello dear gamers! Please help me deal with the new sets of equipment in the latest update conflict. I can't figure out how to balance everything correctly, if I put any set x4, then in any case, the vitality and skills are low, it's difficult to play with them, in general, explain to me how it all works and how best to balance everything (I have items for all sets). I really count on your support. Thanks in advance
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
blind_dream 12.03.21

I would also like to find friends for a joint game, I am not a strong player and a problem with eyesight, but on the whole I am adequate, I live in Israel

N
Norton 12.03.21

Well, throw your nickname, there are no psychics here ...

b
blind_dream 12.03.21

My nickname in the game is blind_dream

d
drplastic.feat 12.03.21

-)

L
Lubber 12.03.21

blind_dream
How are sets and survivability related? There are no survivability bonuses on sets. Except for + 50% protection from exotic damage for that (in reality, only stamina, armor and health bonuses affect vitality).
Complete items have bonuses for quantity, they replace talents with gold items. There are no other differences between gold and green things.
All parameters of complete items are random. For example, you can find militant knee pads with both "+550 Weapon" and "+570 Power reserve". In some drawings, these parameters are fixed. But this does not mean that it cannot be found with other parameters.
If the parameters of the found complete items do not suit you, recalibrate (add bonuses to your armor or change the bonus to your Weapon to Stamina) or look for other items with different parameters. The best way to increase survivability is with armor - just recalibrate your items to get the maximum total armor (roughly 5300). And the reserve of strength is enough to have only a couple of things, in addition to the holster, + of course, the holster must be with all three main parameters. This will already give you over 2000 stamina - quite enough to feel comfortable in PvE. And if you need a "tank" build, you have to work hard.
And the Skill Power is easiest to raise like this: a holster with all three main parameters gives over 500 electronics (i.e. 5K skill power), + 5K Skill Power (namely Skill Power, not Electronics) we take as the main characteristic on the mask, + 6K Skill Power - as the main stat on the Backpack. You will get over 20K of Skill Power - which will also give quite a comfortable result.

K
Kvorum 12.03.21

blind_dream
Two sets and all I have
Two clothes at all, one without a set, vitality 211 to at least the
damage of the main weapon 262k of the second 241k

L
Lavuer 12.03.21

At the moment, for a comfortable PVE you need: y / s - 230k and more, vitality - 320k and more. For PVP: add 50k to the stats. I also advise you to raise the armor cap to 75%, which is about 5350 armor in numbers. I do not play as an electrician, so I will not advise anything in this regard. Calibrate the set items to the parameters you need, achieving these numbers and everything will be a bunch. Another tip: the new sets are many times worse than the old ones (except for the predator). Collect better 3 fighters + 3 sentries (old sets), or 3 fighters and 2 sentries + gold gloves with the talent to crit on the enemy out of cover - this is also a good option (since pve and pvp take place mainly in open areas).

L
Lubber 12.03.21

Lavuer wrote:
At the moment, for a comfortable PVE you need: y / s - 230k and more, vitality - 320k and more.
This is not comfort - you will already burn it to the fullest - something like a cherished dream. At the same time, this can only be achieved by things worth 240 points. And you can't do without maximum armor (75%) for 320K survivability. Only health does not gain so much vitality. For example, 325K vitality with armor of only 60% will require 130K health - and this is dofig - you will have to sharpen all the clothes for the reserve of strength and you will not be able to achieve such an efficiency (230K). And at 75%, you only need 80K health for 320K vitality.
Lavuer wrote:
For PVP: add 50k to the stats.
And this is generally already only under buffs, and most likely by strangers (from a classmate) because there will be no skill of its own.

E
EKCTPACEHC 12.03.21

The knee pad is 214 lvl. I would like more skill power, but here you need to sacrifice something ...

L
Lubber 12.03.21

EKCTPACEHC
128K health with maximum armor (even a light overkill) is great, no doubt about it. But here the y / s is raised artificially due to the accuracy on the PP. It's not that I was an opponent of accuracy on PP, it's just that in reality accuracy does not give such an increase in y / s as the game thinks (especially for AUG, which is quite accurate from the beginning). Without accuracy, the AUG's control unit would be somewhere around 200K (M1A has somewhere between 150-170K, right?). If you often use a sniper, then of course you need to change the mods and raise the weapon in order to unlock the talent - it will finally be super.
But in general, we managed to assemble a cool kit. Congratulations.

C
Cold blood 12.03.21

Lavuer wrote:
At the moment, for a comfortable PVE you need: y / s - 230k and more, vitality - 320k and more.
For PVE, nafig does not need vitality more than 250k, a / s 90k for a shotgun can already be normal with a good build.

E
EKCTPACEHC 12.03.21

Lubber
The largest increase in U / S on the Aug is given by the magazine (101.5% capacity, 30% rate of fire), almost 90k.
Slightly altered everything seems to be ok, the talent earned on the snipe, the power of the skill was raised to the detriment of survivability, but damn armor 74.88%))) and not there and not syudy)))

M
Marsellos 12.03.21

How do you twist it like that ... hell I'll understand ... there are all sets, body kits, crits, etc., but the damage is generally lethal ((A clip for 100 capacity and 28 rate of fire on AUG personally raised little damage to me, it's strange ...

C
Cold blood 12.03.21

Marsellos Magazine
with rate of fire raises damage per second, not damage from the clip. This is good for PVP, but not always good for PVE. Try going to the falcon test and test the damage on the first two level 34 mobs. If with a smart cover for one mob it takes less than half of the clip and you are able to kill both of them without reloading, then you can consider that you have enough damage for PVE. The actual damage largely depends on the available weapon talents and is far from always being displayed truthfully.

M
Marsellos 12.03.21

Cold Blood
What 34 with half a clip))) I tried under an impulse, so I can't stand AUG from a clip of 50 rounds of one, and you mean two)) And the impulse, in turn, is also calibrated for amplification.

In general, something is wrong with me, but, alas, I cannot figure it out ...

n
no gamer 12.03.21

How do I change the category and recalibration bonus? I recalibrated one bonus and I cannot go to another category, as a result, I twice spent credits on the same bonus with the same value.

K
Kvorum 12.03.21

no gamer
, you can't change one calibran, and you can only calibrate this position further

b
blind_dream 12.03.21

Hi guys! I just have a request, I messed up there with this equipment, as a result I raised a little weapon, and the survivability completely fell, there were no credits for recalibration at all and it is now difficult to play. Maybe you have unnecessary equipment to sell, discard it to me please, I also wanted to say the balance is broken in the game, just an example, I ran in a group in a dark zone, in the end they expelled from the group, kill and take away gear, it's just a shame, people like in life, freaks, and in the game, the developers need to think about what kind of moral background they give the players, because a large percentage of children play this game. It is simply impossible to play normally, I understand there are groups of friends playing, but for example, because of my very poor eyesight, it is difficult for me to play in a team, those with whom I play do not know that I have such a problem, of course my activity in the team is museum, since the reaction of the team in the game is an order of magnitude higher, so I run for hours alone, collect around the zone, and I come across two, or even more, united groups and everything is down the drain, like the scales are thrown at one. We would make a separate server for pvp and two, as in other games, why impose such on the players, because by and large there is nothing to catch in the free game after 30 lvl., Only in the dark zone you can somehow pump the hero. Finally, I want to note, because I did not always have a dead part of the optic nerves, I have always loved and love the computer. games, when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! but two, or even more, united groups come across and everything is down the drain, like the scales are thrown at one. We would make a separate server for pvp and two, as in other games, why impose such on the players, because by and large there is nothing to catch in the free game after 30 lvl., Only in the dark zone you can somehow pump the hero. Finally, I want to note, because I did not always have a dead part of the optic nerves, I have always loved and love the computer. games, when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! but two, or even more, united groups come across and everything is down the drain, like the scales are thrown at one. We would make a separate server for pvp and two, as in other games, why impose such on the players, because by and large there is nothing to catch in the free game after 30 lvl., Only in the dark zone you can somehow pump the hero. Finally, I want to note, because I did not always have a dead part of the optic nerves, I have always loved and love the computer. games, when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! as in other games, why impose such on the players, because by and large there is nothing to catch in the free game after 30 lvl., only in the dark zone you can somehow pump the hero. Finally, I want to note, because I did not always have a dead part of the optic nerves, I have always loved and love the computer. games, when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! as in other games, why impose such on the players, because by and large there is nothing to catch in the free game after 30 lvl., only in the dark zone you can somehow pump the hero. Finally, I want to note, because I did not always have a dead part of the optic nerves, I have always loved and love the computer. games, when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them! when a person is doing well, he does not think about moral and physical discomfort, only having lost something, he truly begins to appreciate it. We are all people, people and), They don't want to think about us, people with disabilities, because everything is GOOD with them!

C
Cold blood 12.03.21

blind_dream
The only valuable thing that can be obtained only in the TK is the blueprints for level 32 mods for the crew and weapons, but the difference from level 31 is not so big that you bother about it if you don't like the TK, everything else can be obtained on invasions and missions.
Only people who are in the same team with you, who picked it up in front of you, can throw off your gear.