3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARzamaSec 12.03.21 02:14 am

ps4 and ps3

I have ps4, my friend has ps3 .. can we add each other as friends? but this is not the main question .. the
main question is: he has GTA5 and I have GTA5, can we play together online?
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freethinker 12.03.21

I have no idea. If the PSN is the same, meaning both PS3 and PS4 are connected to the same servers, then it should be possible. Isn't it easier for you to try connecting with your friend and try to play?

A
Anomel Suna 12.03.21

You won't be able to play GTA online. Consider GTA 5 for PS4 and GTA 5 for PS3 as completely different games.
It seems like you can add to friends

A
ARzamaSec 12.03.21

I understand .. thanks for the answers

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 12.03.21

You can add as a friend, but it makes little sense if you have different consoles.
On ps3, by the way, it is not visible in the friends list when a ps4 or Vita user goes online. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature. But since Sony still does not fix it, most likely a feature. But PS4 and Wita users see everyone.

The only cross-multiplayer game will be the fighting game Guilty Gear Xrd, which comes out in December on ps3 and ps4. In general, there are only a few games with cross-multiplayer.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Has anyone tried running PS3 games on PS4?

T

Den-z2011 No
backward compatibility.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA] The
dude wrote in a contact that his friend played Mafia ll and GTA4 on PS4

T

Den-z2011
He was joking. Or ps3 confused with ps4.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
These consoles cannot be confused. I have known him for a long time, worked together. I have never been a balabol. He writes that his friend's brother bought a month ago. Before that, there was a PS3.
Did you try to start it yourself? If it does not make it difficult, throw off the photo that appears on the TV set during launch

H
HyperXStream 12.03.21

Den-z2011

You know, I have a friend, he says that he met with aliens, I have known him for a long time, I have never been a balabol. Says his cousin's mother was taken to Mars. So it goes. How can I not believe him?

But seriously, there is no limit to my surprise that you have mastered the use of the forum and were able to leave your comment, but you do not know how to use a search engine and get answers to the simplest questions.

http://www.playground.ru/news/sony_ps4_prakticheski_nesovmestima_s_ps3-igrami_no_zato_moget_translirovat_video_v_4k-razreshenii-38890/
http://gamemag.ru/news/-ps4-netimyti-budet67-obnops

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

HyperXStream
The link with PG in Russian and white says that not all:
In a sense, you can run PS3 games on the PlayStation 4, but not all.
Well, so he wrote to me that they launched two
games.I would love to go to this brow, but I have no time to dangle in Rybinsk

T

Den-z2011
Well, hit the road.
Support for PS3-2-1 games will only be available on PS4 through the PS Now cloud streaming service, which is currently only available for US accounts. Only here is the mafia 2 and GTA 4 there, it seems, is not there yet, but I did not check it, because the fuck is needed at all.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

I sent this couple of links to that guy, to which I received:

What prevents trying to experiment?

But earlier:

H
HyperXStream 12.03.21

Den-z2011

If you are unable to translate the title of the video, then it is called "What happens when you insert a PS3 game into a PS4". And everything is clear without translation. There are no miracles.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

HyperXStream
I don't know about older games, but the AC4 and BF4 versions of PS3 can be run on PS4 from discs using a code.
But some people like to be smart.
In short, guys, about the difference between architectures and hardware is a fake. PS3 games, which means you can run on PS4. Sonya is cheating you, and you hawk this deception at face value, like gullible sheep

T

Den-z2011
What is the code?

R
RicoChico 12.03.21

Troll the troll.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

The PS3 version box must have the PS4 logo, and the code is printed on the brochure. Drive into the drive, enter the code, the update comes out. Download the update and launch the game. All this is detailed on YouTube

T

Den-z2011
> Downloading update
What update? You can download only ps4 versions. But this will no longer be a game for ps3. ps3 version only runs on ps3. PS4 version - on PS4.
The program for obtaining a free ps4 version of the game when purchasing a ps3 version was from virginity, kalodyuti, ff14, for example. This one is like a cross-buy with arcades on PSN, when you buy one version of the game and get one or two more (ps3, vita, ps4).

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

So, you can get AC4 and BF4 for free. Just watched, 21GB is a bit too much to update