3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDreamer93 12.03.21 02:14 am

Rescue from lags (Starbound)

In the game, I have only small and rare friezes (a cartoon or a single, no matter how it goes on), and my friend is getting worse - 15 fps at most (apparently the computer is worse). A lot of things have already been tried to remove the lags. Nothing helps or helps for a couple of fps (tried zoom, config, it runs through opengl (only for some reason 64 does not start - endless loading or sooooo long, as in the regular version)). The only difference was the advice to make the full-screen mode, it became 5-10 fps higher, but still it is terribly unpleasant to play. Question: is it possible to give the game more RAM like that? And who also has effective ways to increase FPS?
PS 1) He has a pirate
2) Plays calmly without lags in terraria or, for example, cs
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 12.03.21

MrDreamer93
Just the same, the OpenGL mode is terribly laggy, I remember on old updates the game lagged very much if you run the regular version and it went well if you started OpenGL, and now, for some reason, after the last global update, everything turned the other way around, complain about freezes? on fps? Well, this is early access, they promised to finally release the 1.0 release version soon, you just need to wait, and there it is clearly indicated in the changelog that performance will be improved.

S
Shis98 12.03.21

Raptor227
Oddly enough, but the latest version on my OpenGL does not lag, unlike the usual

R
Raptor227 12.03.21

Shis98
Perhaps I did not find this version, I deleted the game back in February before better times (in my case: before the release)

G
GazTen 12.03.21

Wait for version 1.0, the developers wrote that the optimization in it will be much better.