3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SinLaif 12.03.21 02:14 am

Will there be a new TK? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Actually, from the videos about paid add-ons, I did not understand whether there will be a new dark zone? Or will you have to be content with what you have?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost_Original 12.03.21

Most likely it should be

4756777 12.03.21

and it's good if they make a new dark zone in single mode so that there players can't kill us

d
dima makee 12.03.21

there will be zombies in the new dark zone

S
SinLaif 12.03.21

Egor-pro-gamer
But at least somewhere there is infa about it? For I am tired of torturing myself with this question.

D
DiAZ ... 12.03.21

Dima Makee
Yes, there and so both the players and the NPC are like zombies, several clips from an assault rifle must be thrust into the head in order to fill them)

S
SinLaif 12.03.21

Your idea just goes against the principles of the game and especially the TK, the developers wanted exactly this TK, the whole plot is on it. If you remove pvp TZ from there, it will become a boring dull place for farming, as well as the game itself

L
Lubber 12.03.21

The new zones from the paid add-on are just PvE. Run to your health - the players will not kill you. Chests with green gear are available.
And what for do we need a new territory for TK, if TK so everyone does not like it, judging by the comments here and on the official forum?

N
Nemec781 12.03.21

Lubber
without renegades and glitches in the TZ, you can play for the sake of farm good gear

S
SinLaif 12.03.21

Lubber Anyone else
, I like Temka.