3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rabidity 12.03.21 02:14 am

Sword bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. Faced such a bug.
In the DLC "Blood and Wine", during the passage of the quest about the professor and the mutation, she took off her equipment to get into the miracle machine. Only one sword did not come off, it hung on Geralt, although the cells were empty. I go into the inventory again - the slots are empty. She put the sword into the slot of the steel sword, took it off, and finally Geralt was left without equipment. She passed the mutation, began to put on the equipment back and then again a bug - only a steel sword is put on, and the silver slot is empty. If I try to put a silver sword in my slot, then it takes the place of the steel one and it flies off. At the same time, as if on Geralt, two swords hang, and the slot for silver in the inverter is still empty. Has anyone encountered such a problem and found a solution?

PS Game version 1.22, Steam license, mods and cheats are not used.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartakGoD 12.03.21

In 1.21, this was not the case, CD Project has no patches without bugs, they fix one thing and immediately new jambs appear. I don't know, try to meditate, restart the game.

R
Rabidity 12.03.21

Semenoff777
Meditating and restarting the game was the first thing I did. I have been playing The Witcher for several years and have already got used to following this scheme in any incomprehensible situation. But this time I did not sleep, this prompted me to create a theme. Maybe there will be comrades in misfortune ...

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 12.03.21

Rabidity
met this bug back in April and now it also ran into it. The slot for the silver sword is marked as empty, but the sword hangs, as he took it off he did not understand: D just poked at all the swords in the inventory

S
Shadow_QZ 12.03.21

Rabidity
So for the sake of information, don't use the trainer case? I had such a bug during the first playthrough, when I collected cards for gwent and turned on "always win in gwent".

O
Oleg Sukhomlinov 12.03.21

I have the same glitch, we are waiting for "folk methods" or a bug fix.

F
Fusei 12.03.21

Rabidity

Comrade Shadow_QZ says, I have already created a theme with such a bug.)

Here is the link
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/bag_dva_mecha_v_odnom_slote_pomogite_reshit_problemu-899265/ on my topic, see the solution there.)

R
Rabidity 12.03.21

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
Shadow_QZ

In my case, the trainer / cheats for gwent were not used.

I found a solution to the problem - I checked the game cache in Steam, downloaded the files, went into the game and a miracle, the sword is in the slot, it can be removed / put on normally :)