3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg pc 12.03.21 02:22 am

mods for version 1.22 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, who switched to version 1.22 of the mod flew off? honestly got me these patches all the time the mods fly off, tell me the mods flew off? to switch or not to 1.22?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 12.03.21

What do you mean flew off? Where are your mods installed? In my mods folder.

D
Dj in kohma 12.03.21

serg pc
I can only say about those that I used myself. The console flew off. Slots (modSlotsSlotsSLOTS), automatic activation of all learned skills too (modElysAllSkillsActive), the game simply does not start with them, but the trick is that if there was a mod (modElysAllSkillsActive) before the update, they remain active. I can't say anything about AlwaysFullExp, but it seems to be plowing, trophies are working too, modAbsoluteCamera is working, modAutoApplyOils is working, fast travel is working. (steam)

K
Kraicher 12.03.21

Well, the console needs to wait for version 1.22. Others may be incompatible with 1.22. Why do you need patch 1.22.
Look here http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_fiks_zapuska_modov_dlya_vedmak_3_fix_1_12_1_21_new-128099/

s
serg pc 12.03.21

DJ In Kohma
thanks, by the way, performance dropped on version 1.21, but what about 1.22? it's better? or is it the same?

D
Dj in kohma 12.03.21

also noticed that she fell. But I thought something, tk. did the break in the game. But it seems to have gotten better.

s
serg pc 12.03.21

DJ In Kohma
thanks, I will update all the same)