3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 12.03.21 02:22 am

tell me how to make mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

guys, please tell me how to make mods for weapons, more precisely, replace textures, for example, change the scabbard or paint the handle?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 12.03.21

dimoha12312
this is not for you, watch video lessons, you need to try, it is not so easy to do them, you cannot learn in 1 day, the main thing is that it would be interesting for you, and if you don’t understand, then you are not given

t
totktonada 12.03.21

dimoha12312
www.google.com
Naturally, almost all of them are in English.

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

so bl * how many times I was convinced to ask questions here just to shout out the fucking nerds out of the window if your opinion was asked and written, and you shkolota fucking only carry verbal diarrhea! Founded all by himself, in just a couple of hours, it was necessary to replace the texture! and here bl * lit a whole dimagogy of professor crap and infuriates most of all that it is on every forum of this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g
goofygoonz 12.03.21

Two harmless comments, but the bombing was great.

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

goofygoon1337
this is not my first question on different topics and different games

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

just write an answer (go to the wiki in the mod whale section) and all that was needed I just had no idea what and where and how

g
goofygoonz 12.03.21

dimoha12312
In this case, such a bombing was completely inappropriate, you were completely correct and answered in the case, and you swore at everyone.

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

goofygoon1337
I will repeat not the first question! just poured out everything here! and they didn’t do it right! if only it didn’t interest me, I wouldn’t ask questions here and I certainly wouldn’t write if only in Google the answer was found

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

and it's not specifically about these two comments bombed! just on every forum there are such clever people

t
totktonada 12.03.21

dimoha12312
You were answered on the case, saying everything is correct. And you did so, as they wrote to you, if you found it and figured it out. Those. you have been given the right direction. If you expected that someone would put everything ready in your mouth, then you are a failed sucker, cut off from life. And it will be very difficult for you to live in an adult world, not a toy one.

d
dimoha12312 12.03.21

totktonada
that's what I'm talking about professor fucking)) and your direction is not necessary, I would not write here if I found everything in Google