3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 12.03.21 02:22 am

Automating the process of fighting and researching the wreckage? (Stellaris)

Tell me how you can automate the process of battles, namely, what the ships themselves would look for and carve out the crowds of the left scattered across the systems and how to force (automate) the process of researching the wreckage of ships after the battle. And then it strains all the time to enter and poke a finger.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

WizarDiO
Probably there is a mod that automates everything. Personally, not so long ago, a mod was made to automatically improve buildings. So we must do this soon. And so - it is impossible to automate ships.

S
Setesh 12.03.21

I myself am surprised that in all space strategies there is an auto-exploration function for scouts (why are scientists not scouts here?)

M
Mordok 12.03.21

WizarDiO
Setesh
I read the discussions at the official forum on the automation of the collection of debris, why not "collect the debris in the system", as they did with the engineering ship "build all mining / research stations"?
In the end, nothing was decided because, starting from the middle of the game, the debris did not fall: during the sawing, one of the scientists stops researching a new technology and helps with the study of the dump, the boost you get from the debris no longer plays a role.
The main message: you need to choose between researching technology / studying dumps, turning on such automation by accident, you can lose the pace in science.

W
WizarDiO 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
What kind of mod? And where to swing?

W
WizarDiO 12.03.21

Mordok
Good. Since he does not play much like a role there, then figs with him. And then how to remove this whole coral from the projects? And then there are 100 of them hanging and inconvenient in general.

B
Brashnashla 12.03.21

WizarDiO
so all the garbage from the wreckage will still disappear after 1800 (or something) days, and everything will be cleaned by itself

M
Mordok 12.03.21

WizarDiO
Quest log in Stellaris is shit, on the forums there have been requests for a long time to fasten the normal functionality. Maybe 1.2 will be delivered? Hopefully.

Q
Quadrinite 12.03.21

WizarDiO
There are only aggressive tactics, if enabled, the fleet will cut out all enemies in the system in which it is located automatically.