3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonito8050 31.10.19 03:25 am

Increased attack (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys, please tell me, I'm on a mission to Kill thieves heavy attack, I tried using Shift does not count, how to do it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDENITY 31.10.19

Using the ability.

D
Dimson_62 31.10.19

Antonito8050
Needed pumped ability enhanced attack, then press and hold shift and press and hold the left mouse button.

l
lesorub88 31.10.19

And the Skil complete HS

-
-MODEUZ- 31.10.19

Antonito8050
heh, where did you got this quest?

M
Mechanical Man 31.10.19

-MODEUZ-
One of the standard generic quests - substituting robbers any other faction - and voila. I'm on OREALC to kill zcat Spartans crushing weapons, zcat stealthy attack and zcat enhanced. Also with this point, interjected. Shift+LMB - no result. Although... I will try another piece of iron to take.

M
MMMM 31.10.19

Mechanical Man
So how? Happened? I have the same quest.)

A
ArXangel_ann 31.10.19

Not necessarily through ability. Onion (ideally you need a Shower, to enemies sped directly to you) take off health so as to leave an inch and then while holding the shift finish. The main thing to wait for strengthening the attack, so the best thing from the bushes or with deceleration time (if you take the skill). And by the way, increased attack is the damage of a warrior, so it is best to dress in military outfit and take arms pojmova. Although I handled daggers, they are most quickly charged.

M
Mechanical Man 31.10.19

ArXangel_ann
OK, you look in the evening.

d
dilat 31.10.19

Yesterday was a little slow with this quest.Hold shift and hit. But it was necessary to strike at the enemy to charge weapon - hold down shift and after hold down the LMB and the weapon charged, and then easily beat the enemies

M
Mechanical Man 31.10.19

MMMM
The Council with daggers in the subject. Although some special chips to onion is not necessary. Sit in the bushes beside the road, where many of the patrols goes, get a bow and singles, bring to the state mm health, waiting until the victim gets to the bushes, hold down shift ,then LMB - GG stand in a certain posture after a few seconds, release the LMB when the victim is a few steps (in an emphasis does not admit - HE is to get past goals), enjoy the bloody fatality. After the slaughter of the victim can be pulled to the road - patrols will stop and some time to stick on the carcass, which gives the opportunity to calmly aim and squeeze off a few rounds with no fuss. It is desirable to avoid the use of poison and incendiary arrows - the victim can throw horses from DotA, not from the attacks, and fragments are not counted.

M
MMMM 31.10.19

Mechanical Man
Thank you, completed the quest. You had to just wait until the weapons turn red.
250 hours in the game, and heavy attack is not used.))

M
Mechanical Man 31.10.19

IIHumanII
So the whole problem was that the shift+LMB, it was necessary to clamp and hold, while GG will rise in position. And this time a demanded.

d
dima.shulgin.90 20.01.23

dilat
Thank you very much helped