3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDimm 12.03.21 02:22 am

An abandoned ship in the center of the galaxy. (Stellaris)

Hello everyone
I know that there was already a similar topic on the forum (how to get to the center of the galaxy, many refer to a bug), but still -How to study the ship that is in the center of the galaxy? Judging by the assignment, this is a missing pirate ship, I received this quest a long time ago , there were options that I do not remember everything with him, I do not remember something like to study it, and so on. I can't get to it, it appears in my list of fleets in question, it consists of 2 ships. Maybe someone managed to get there, or is it still a bug.
ZY The quest received on 1.0.3 the ships were displayed visually, that is,
they were clickable, I could see who was controlling them, etc., but it was impossible to perform any actions with them, after updating only the marker.

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

IDimm
Alas, this is a bug. Paradoxes know about him, they say on the forum they say they will soon fix these appearances in the middle of the Galaxy.

M
Mordok 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
Stape! There is a blinking shit in the center of the galaxy, like a ship with working nozzles, this is a bug. And there is a quest "Find the Ark" among people, at first there was no corridor to it either, but then it appeared. Maybe because I studied the surrounding systems?

S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

Mordok
Most likely this corridor did not exist before the update, but after the update it appeared?

M
Mordok 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
No, I got the quest back in the days of 1.0.2. I remember well, because it was the first game: for people and crappy))
Damn, or the second, for people-militarists and is it already good? : - /
In short, somewhere out there, long ago at the time of release, but updates did not arrive along the way - that's not the point.

S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

Mordok
How many on a forum of Paradoxes I climb - for the first time I hear such information. Usually, for someone, a point from the center is thrown randomly into one of the systems in the galaxy, and for someone the bug does not disappear after the update. In any case, as I said above, the Paradoxes are up to date and should soon fix it ... We hope.

M
Mordok 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
Don't you confuse it with a bug that randomly "transfers" a marker from one place to another?
Everything was simple here: a corridor appeared, flew by, explored (the open system became the closest to the center of the galaxy, by the way. Cool, even though in terms of resources - nothing).
It turned out that the PPC came to the ark due to a lack of energy and other things (I don’t want to spoil you), the events can be learned from the quest electronic diary.

S
Schurl miller 12.03.21

Mordok
No, I don't. And this transfer bug has already been fixed.
I went through all the quests, I know. But for me this ark and the pirate ship did not appear in the middle of the galaxy, but in the star systems that were not occupied at that time. I have never come across the fact that it is impossible to complete some kind of quest, except for the achievement "Queening" before the release of 1.0.2.

M
Mordok 12.03.21

Schurl Miller
I only once had a quest for the ark and it (the ark) appeared in a new solar system, the path to which at first was not. Then a corridor appeared. With the warp or wormholes, this quest is probably not a problem, but the corridor did not appear immediately.
I even liked the idea - the galaxy map is dynamically updated.
It's sad if the bug.