3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barracuda2983 12.03.21 02:22 am

Sockets question (Diablo 2)

If you make a hole with a Lazurk Partizan (or Poleaxe) that has fallen from the pindel at a rate, how many holes will you get?
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZakarumFoot 12.03.21

You can't figure it out without a hundred grams.

a
annortheone 12.03.21

Break it - you will find out.

p
passed 12.03.21

Barracuda2983

B
Barracuda2983 12.03.21

passed
Thanks!

T
Top_Gun 12.03.21

ZakarumFoot
after a hundred grams does not care the question becomes, so this is not an option.

F
Frendzy 12.03.21

3 or 4 ... most likely 3

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

Barracuda2983, I'm just wondering in the end: is it really a pity for the partisan's krapo / poleax? isn’t there still such a new one, but already on hella? Or do you need not a maximum of holes? just curious - is this a weapon measured on lld-pk or insick in low bolve for hcs? or is there eth 15% ed? :-)

j
jr-sneg 12.03.21

Sockets: 5

Еpiscop_moo 12.03.21

Better still grams.

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

Episcop_moo, it is better still without boring on the forum for a modern shkolota. ;-)

B
Barracuda2983 12.03.21

Obsessed wrote:
Barracuda2983, I'm just wondering in the end: do you really feel sorry for the krapo partisan / poleaxe? Isn't there still such a new one, but already on hella? Or do you need not a maximum of holes? just curious - is this a weapon measured on lld-pk or insick in low bolve for hcs? or is there eth 15% ed? :-)
There eth partisans and eth ed poleax. A measure is needed for an insick to carry from lld-27lvl (not for lld-pk). To make a hole with a cube is a pity for the runes, since it will most likely be past. There is an opportunity to make holes with Azure - but in limited quantities. If 4 socket exactly does not work out, then there is no point in merging ... The

opinions, as I see, are different. Long Sword from the 5th act of the normal has been making holes for 4 sockets, so I suspect that 3 will not be. 4 or 5 - most likely you will have to figure it out yourself, or score is not this business until it burns ...

R
Resu 12.03.21

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Sockets#Sockets_by_Number

B
Barracuda2983 12.03.21

Resu
Thanks. It remains to find out what level Pindel is on the norm. Once I found information on the level of locations.

Found. Nihlathak's Temple at a rate of 32lvla So there should be 4 sockets =)

In fact, 5 holes came out = (Or I made a mistake with Pindel and knocked out a disc on the ballran, or something is wrong here ...

f
firkax 12.03.21

and all because you had to believe past, which immediately gave you a normal and correct answer without any cleverness

p
passed 12.03.21

Barracuda2983 wrote:
Nihlathak's Temple at a rate of 32lvla So there should be 4 sockets =)
Pindle 45.

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

passed, man, I believe you, not including the brains! ; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.03.21

Obsessed
was the idea, the cunning plan

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

bd_sm [TDPG], but what if passed - is it part of the firm ??? 0__o

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 12.03.21

Obsessed
is a bad thought

O
Obsessed 12.03.21

bd_sm [TDPG], I have to ask, suddenly it will burn!