3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gerasader 12.03.21 02:22 am

Armor of the Bear (how to find all parts. Detailed finding) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

PS I'm sorry, but I forgot to add the quest for improvement I, so some people couldn't improve their torso using this guide. Follow the link to see where the blueprints for the I improvement are located. And again, I beg your pardon. http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652/#comment-13436481

ALL THE SCHOOL IS HONORED ! I am the author of a fairly popular topic on our forum "Armor of the Witcher Schools. Worldwide Search Network (popular under-WIKI)". In this thread I will talk in detail about that. how to collect the armor of a bear, as well as show the locations of all the recipes (well, I will also show the appearance of the armor itself). I will start with them, as they are the easiest to find.
So, let's start with the fact that you need to get to the Skellige Archipelago, or rather to Kaer Trolde. There is an armorer who sells 4 Bear Armor Cards. After going through these maps, you will collect the most armored armor in the game.
1) You need to find this person
Spoiler
2) then you will see such wonderful cards. Buy them (you will have to pay a little Crown)
Spoiler
3) after you get 4 quests at once to find Bear armor
Spoiler

4) After we go in order. Let's start, respectively, with the initial armor. Heading to Uriall's Landing
Spoiler

5) We need to get to the throne room. To do this, turn left, go down, turn right, go to the wall. As soon as we dash, we turn our head to the right and see the lever. After we go back, and on the first grate on the left we go down even deeper. Well, there you will go to the throne room, where the cherished chest is waiting for you. We have nothing else to do here.
Spoiler

6) Then we read all the letters, and we sail further - towards adventure - to the village of Svorlag.
Spoiler
7) We rode to the Siren caves. We go right, then turn sharply to the left and dive into a low passage. After we go up, we find a skeleton with the desired drawing. We have nothing else to do here.
Spoiler

8) We leave for the village of Rogni. We reach the stone tower, go into the room, and on the skeleton we find the recipe we need. There may be a level 30 ice elemental waiting for you, so the pants are pulled up and forward - fight! There is nothing else for us to do here.
Spoiler

9) We go to the ruins of the Korchma. In the burnt inn, you clear the way to the basement by Aard. You kill ghosts. In the farthest room you will find a chest with the last recipe. Voila! You are gorgeous!
Spoiler

Here is what the 1st level of bear armor looks like:
1st bear

WHO SAID WE FINISHED? THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

We ran in them, they are comfortable and all that, but the level is already too small. We'll go improve our armor.
1) We go to the Marlin embankment. We take our kayak and sail into the open sea-okiyan! We find a cave with a bear sign, we swim. We need the most brightly rushed - eye-to-eye chest. We take away our recipe
Spoiler

2) We leave for the Eldberg lighthouse. We get on a boat and sail in the sea-okiyan! We sail to Kaer Almhuld. We run along the path. We reach the fortress with pirates. We go up the stairs to the right of the place where we enter the fortress. Our drawing is in the sunuk.
Spoiler

3) Let's go AGAIN! to the village of Rogni. We jump along the path to the watchtower we need. In the arch under the bridge we find the bear sign, climb the ruins and see a chest with the drawing we need. Not difficult, really! You are great again!
Spoiler

THIS IS ONLY HALF OF OUR WAY, MORE STEERER!

So, let's take one more time to improve our bear, already up to level III.
1) We go to the shelter in the swamps, there are already 2 recipes out of 3, we are gorgeous! We go first to the ruins of the tower. We kill the golem and take the recipe from our chest.
Spoiler

2) We go to the unknown boulder, destroy the illusion and go into the cave. Cool description, isn't it? Oh yeah, let's continue ... We go into the cave, turn left, see the chest and the dead man, take the recipe.
Spoiler

3) Go to the gallows tree. We reach the mine, we go into it. At the first turn to the left we see a chest in the center. We take the junk and leave.
Spoiler

Sir, you are great!

WELL WHAT, THE LAST PUSH ?!

1) We leave for Big Boughs. We find a cave, at the very end of the cave, behind the stalagmito-stalactite is the chest we need. We take away the recipe.
Spoiler

2) Let's go to the ancient oak tree. We reach the tower, behind the wall we find our chest.
Spoiler

3) The last stage of our journey. We leave for the road to Bald Mountain. we reach the burnt out tent. From there we head to a small island, where our recipe is buried.
Spoiler A

general armor topic is also available on our forum at this link http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_vedmachih_shkol_vsemirnaya_poiskovaya_set_narodnoe_nedo-wiki-864652/
80 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasha Astapenko 12.03.21

gerasader

and you can only improve the armor of a bear, or will it work with other armor of schools !?

g
gerasader 12.03.21

Pasha Astapenko
for each witcher set (there are 4 of them) there are several stages of improvement. This is their unique feature.

k
kijora 12.03.21

Pasha Astapenko
all school armor can be improved

S
Skaat 12.03.21

Please show me what this set looks like with the maximum upgrade (picture and armor numbers)?

S
Sunao 12.03.21

This is what it looks like

Spoiler

S
Sunao 12.03.21

Stata

Spoiler

B
BladDan 12.03.21

And about the other set of armor will there be passages?

G
GWINBLEYDD 12.03.21

I have a problem there is no recipe for an improved silver sword, armor and boots. Exactly, they are not there, there is an ordinary, excellent, masterful, but there is no improved and improved things are needed to craft excellent ones. And what to do? To replay the quest again so I'll freak out and I'll give the fuck up on this thing because I spent the whole day on it.

R
RAISOUT 12.03.21

GWINBLEYDD
Same problem.

a
assasin23 12.03.21

Aktaviy Where did
you find the monster's shell? tell me brother

a
ati123 12.03.21

and where is the armor of the cat and at what level to wear it? ato i still 12 lvl

a
alexzet3 12.03.21

190 armor?
yes, there I
already have a reservation for more than 300,
it makes sense to current for the sake of quests ...

G
Goldik11 12.03.21

I can not find the 2nd silver sword, all other quests for the gear of the bear school are completed. I can not check if I bought all the cards from the armored man. he is not (died according to the plot)

S
Sunao 12.03.21

alexzet3
Total armor of the whole set 399

v
vscorpion 12.03.21

shit all these sets ... I have all the relic found

a
alexzet3 12.03.21

Aktaviy
and cho? I have a shared reservation on Geralt 788 ...

S
Sunao 12.03.21

Nothing, well done. It's just that, for example, aesthetics (appearance, so to speak) is also important to me. I also came across armor with transcendental numbers, but at the same time the witcher looked like a hawk from the Kaedwen infantry. A matter of taste.

a
alexzet3 12.03.21

Aktaviy
Well, I understand you, I
agree on something, but for me
protection rules )

T
Temporum 12.03.21

gerasader
Well, where are Geralt's screenshots in set II, III, IV? You wrote that you will show how it looks)

g
gerasader 12.03.21

Temporum
why make a screen of a sword or a boot? they are not visible, only the torso makes sense, but since I wrote this tutorial at night, I was too lazy to craft all this, sorry)))