3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21 02:22 am

New game + (after CS and KiV) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, such a question. If I start NG + now (the main plot will pass, all additional quests plus KS and KiV have been completed), what will be transferred to NG +? Will grandmaster armor, monticores in that case be available?
I apologize in advance for creating a topic, but I could not find an answer in the topics.
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Tonny Boy19
yes there will be + crowns

M
Mesсaline 12.03.21

well you give one button you can't press to check

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Thank you very much)

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

Jerusalem_96
I'd better ask knowledgeable people)

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Tonny Boy19
himself just started ng + yesterday

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

So I'm thinking) Passed KiV the other day ... everyone wants to return to this world!

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

And another question. Are these new blueprints going to be called Legendary Groysmesters?

A
Alex hawk 12.03.21

Tonny Boy19
Yes. Only they need to be obtained in NG + - legendary. You will remain the same as they were in NG.

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

Alex Hawk
Thank you! Probably start NG +. Painfully like the game, fiercely simple!

S
Sssses52 12.03.21

There will still be mutations that you get in KiV

T
Tonny boy19 12.03.21

Sssses52
Yes, I know ... Because of this, too, I want to start NG +, I didn’t get enough of new chips in KiV

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.03.21

Sssses52
will there be the crap that Regis left at the manor? something I didn’t find in my backpack

A
Alex hawk 12.03.21

Tonny Boy19 Anyone else
. NG + somehow didn't work for me at all. It was more enjoyable to start the game over from scratch.
No more.

D
Dementr_2013 12.03.21

Will there be + drawing of manticore armor at the start of the game?

D
Dementr_2013 12.03.21

I fell in love with this armor from the first witcher and with great pleasure I would go through the whole game in it

A
Alex hawk 12.03.21

Dementr_2013
The blueprint will not remain, the armor will remain.

K
KamiкazE 12.03.21

Sssses52
Then either I have a BUG or a fig, I went to NG + with a bunch of points, but it doesn't even smell like mutations from KiV ... Out of interest, I threw a lot of things into the chest, there was only armor, swords, some kind of trash, as if trophies for Roaches, all blueprints. Remained on paint and bombs, oils and decoctions in place.
All the grandmasters disappeared, only the low lvl that I kept for the collection remained.

K
KamiкazE 12.03.21

Argo R
The fact of the matter is that the fact of transferring these mutations is surprising if NG + decided to go through a new one. As for the suits, all the relics that he collected even in KiV remained, only the grandmasters left, although I was wearing a red vampire and everything was OK with it By the way, the mask disappeared, but as it turned out, the one from the black one is suitable for the kit.
As for the save, it was the last one made at the sofa with Ian that I transferred, so it's doubtful that I got it wrong ... all the variants of the Witcher School sets were in the chest ... only those that are issued in KiV have disappeared.

A
Argo R 12.03.21

KamikazE
And by the way, in NG + you have a link to the quest "Embassy from the Wine Country" in the list of tasks?
I can't see it yet, although I have one for the quest on Hearts of Stone.

K
KamiкazE 12.03.21

Argo R
It is not there yet, since it starts a little later. When the game was first launched, as DLS came out, there was a window where it was written about the options for starting KiV.