3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carelia 12.03.21 02:22 am

Friends in Toussaint (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is how to invite sorceresses to your manor? The main quest is frozen before the turning point. I noticed that after the passage, Zoltan and Dandelion disappeared from the tavern. And do the invitees remain until the end or can the invitations be changed from time to time?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 12.03.21

With Dandelion, you have a chance to meet before the end of KiV, if you make certain decisions in further quests.

The meeting in the manor will take place after the completion of the KiV storyline, there may be Ian, Triss, Ciri or Dandelion, depending on your decisions in the main game, you will not change this quickly.

C
Carelia 12.03.21

And there is any difference between passing the nod before the main plot and after, there is simply a preservation before the last battle with the wild hunt.

M
Martynov Alexander 12.03.21

Carelia
Yes. If you drank with both sorceresses, and after the end of the main plot gave Ciri a sword (that is, she survived), then Ciri will come.
If with any of the sorceresses, then the one with whom you muddied will come. Buttercup, as far as I know, comes if the princess puts you in jail.

S
Someone like-you 12.03.21

If ciri is dead, if you are alone, there will be Buttercup

C
Carelia 12.03.21

thanks to all.

A
AlainMorel 12.03.21

I thought only Yeon could come, I'll have to replay))