3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonSaliere 31.10.19 03:25 am

Mafia 2 Make a masterpiece (Mafia 2)

Hello dear druzya! I'm looking for a team doing mafia 2 the cator she was’ for example you've been asked why mafia two compared to the first part so little traffic? Looking for people that can replace cars to add more transport siedztwa Waybar Hotrod typical Ford early 30's but in the game it has no normal version of civil? What if you create one so it's kind of a hot rod preobrazhaetsya after tuning and he's just be a normal little litracy which travels through the city? Thode sure shubert pickup hotrod hot rod and the others in the game then you need to try to return the car detectives in mafia 2 . There are two versions of this detective Lassiter series 69 speacial and culver empire detective sprcial , then it is necessary postoratsya that raspberry as cossack 'delicia grande america' chafaue xt and rod cator we create one of the normally running around the city! Just need to make all logical't like as a mod saw that Kossak machine heads 30s ,the Suite went in the 50s everywhere on the street , it is necessary to ograniciti same with delicia grande america , roller gt and TGD. Then in the game there are plenty of transportation ((military)) which we can see anywhere from gal353 to walter utility and Mannschaftstransporter you can create one tipo base near Empire Bay , write your ideas ‘ are looking for people
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DonSaliere 31.10.19

D
DonSaliere 31.10.19

K
Kraicher 31.10.19

DonSaliere
You first go to school, learn to read and write, and then start in doing of Mafia 2.
Or are you not Russian?

D
DonSaliere 31.10.19

Kraicher
No I'm Russian , I live abroad and Russian language is not ispolzuu , the Charter is forgotten and I stupidly did not look at the letter if typing quickly

K
Kraicher 31.10.19

DonSaliere
Don't forget buddy Russian language, Russia is your homeland.
But immediately I had to apologize for the spelling, and everything would be understood. Good luck Maddaloni.

k
kalakop 31.10.19

Reminded of the old copy-paste from tube 2007)
Hello. I, Cyril. Wish you made a game, 3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil they are converted to the 3-dimensional trees[1]. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...)

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...

PS I dzhva year I want this game.

O
One 788 31.10.19

For TDU2 better please

X
X-Sander 31.10.19

What about the fact that cars of the 40s and 50s traveled in one period, to visit locations not using the well as free-ride, make the ability to turn on turn signals, as well as to freely switch from winter to summer. Well, it would be nice to create a normal freeride JA. It is for Joe, not this nonsense by changing characters on top of black textures Vito.

t
top girl 31.10.19

Ahem, I can go to the team