3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 12.03.21 02:38 am

Contest Series (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I got to a race in a series of competitions where you have to go in a red minivan and I can't get through it. But where did you get to?
35 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 12.03.21

I went through everything several times

M
MWInside 12.03.21

All 69 out of 69. It's not difficult there. Only races with cops for 30 minutes give up (especially when it crashes at the 28th minute);)

[
[Left this site] 12.03.21

Damn I don't remember.

A
Apofenas 12.03.21

I can't get through 68 when I leave the cops the game gives an error

-
-ST1NGER- 12.03.21

I went through everything.

W
Wolk000 12.03.21

I got to a race in a series of competitions where you have to go in a red minivan and I can't get through it. But where did you get to? - don't remind me. when the first time I passed, I was tormented x * d knows lope, she just infuriated me. but then when I began to look like a second time, it immediately became easier

A
Aftosh 12.03.21

I went well, apart from one dumb cop car and a black marsik. in general, two competitions are a bit torturous. last race at Lamborghini Gallardo, super! my favorite car. chased 34: 20.94 minutes.

A
Aftosh 12.03.21

I went well, apart from one dumb cop car and a black marsik. in general, two competitions are a bit torturous. last race at Lamborghini Gallardo, super! my favorite car. chased 34: 20.94 minutes.

-
-ST1NGER- 12.03.21

I remember once driving away from the cops for an hour, but they still caught me and took the car away.

A
Alexander Evgenievich 12.03.21

Everything, has already reached the race, where you have to go on a green Mitsubishi Lancer. Recently passed where it was necessary to collect $ 100,000 of damage on a garbage truck and the same race on a concrete mixer. Who liked which race more? And in NFS Carbon, the series of competitions is still easier and at least they give prizes there.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 12.03.21

Passed all
A 4 to get on the minivan, you need to reap nitrogen constantly (we use it all the time) and it is advisable to pass without accidents!

A

I tried it for a long time, then I stopped playing Most Wanted, played Colin McRae Rally 04, NFS SHIFT, Test Drive Unlimited, NFS ProStreet, then last week I sat down and passed this race the first time. But the next races on the SL500, CLK500, Fiat Punto seemed much more difficult to me.

And which race, who found it the most difficult?

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 12.03.21

The hardest for me is from cops in a cop car, where you don't need to run over 5 studs. I went through 5 times, I got tired of saying softly, and didn't want to. So I have not passed it

A

It also seems to me so, the 1st level police car is difficult to control, everything is falling apart, and the 4th level policemen are also following you. And you have to go through 6 studs.

s
sir Smoof 12.03.21

I just stopped at a competition, where with the cops 10 minutes. I had to chase, but I quickly passed in a police car. By the way, who cares, then there will be police pontiacs, suv and corvette will be in pursuit, and there will even be a closed competition on the tolbut (where there are no oncoming cars).
PS Did anyone run the last race? There adrenaline takes specifically! It's easy to get an award, but to get away from the chase ...
PSS For me, the most difficult race was in a van - there are many oncoming cars, and the van itself crawls as if it were being pulled by cows.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 12.03.21

It was the hardest thing for me on a Mercedes tslk500 (task 63)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 12.03.21

The Camaro SS was hard, the might is the might, but the handling is in trouble. every turn, every pillar, every tree he demolished.

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 12.03.21

In my opinion, collecting 500,000 awards on the Camaro is nothing difficult. But holding out with the 6th level cops for half an hour is much more difficult.

s
sir Smoof 12.03.21

on the Camaro I took refuge from them in the shelter that I wrote in the topic "I can not get through Earl" and, moreover, I scraped off 2,000,000 awards, and especially a lot of it accumulated just when the SUVs were trying to squeeze in there to me

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 12.03.21

I will forgive 500,000, but to run away from them is a complete crap. It will be exactly half an hour.