3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Henta 12.03.21 02:39 am

Rebounds (NBA 2K16)

This is some kind of trick, the opponent takes all the rebounds from my ring, missed? No question, my huge blacks scatter to the sides of their ring, try again, well, I think ok, probably I will also collect everything from a stranger, so my blacks again hang out on the edges of a stranger, no one goes to the center at all. What the hell is this? Tell me how to make these Negroes to take at least his ring?
1 Comments
Sort by:
l
leocik 12.03.21

what is the team? but in general, can not make niggas run, if they are not imprisoned by it, usually engaged in the selection of pivot or centr, and powerful forwards -by anglitski powerforward but they are far from each team are good, as an option, to take himself something on a do you play positions? personally, I play for the center, with the maximum swing for athletics, blocks, rebounds and defense, - everything else for the center is slag, both secondary and due to the skill, I take almost everything myself under my ring, and, if possible, try to go under someone else's ring , put your back on time and pick up and there.