3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kkkmp 31.10.19 03:25 am

What do you like in Washmake 3: story or gameplay? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Justify.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 31.10.19

kkkmp
The game has great combination of plot and gameplay.

k
kkkmp 31.10.19

That for sho you left me the minuses, it's hard to choose between the best and the best, right?))

H
Harvatt 31.10.19

In"Washmake 3 or anything. The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece!

s
saa0891 31.10.19

The story,quests and characters.

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 31.10.19

Like everything in this game

M
Mek Dermovyy 31.10.19

kkkmp
It is sooo hard. I can't choose something better - and the story, and gameplay I equally like

X
XardaS95 31.10.19

Story, gameplay, design, presence of Slavic spirit, the lack of DRM

k
kkkmp 31.10.19

Personally, I like the gameplay. This pumping many recipes for potions, which is only a deck of cards in QUINTA normal to collect, and each quest is a small story, which in seconds may interest you. A large number of monsters, you can read about them in the Bestiary, huge number of notes and books that reveal and complement the story and many other things. And the story has a plot, it is certainly very steep, even very much , but this story is in other games, but the gameplay is really unique.( IMHO )

S
Siniy Kot 31.10.19

The plot, staging scenes, game lore and atmosphere.
The gameplay is good with this fit, but to be honest it is the same interview seen better. Because the gameplay in second place. To remove the plot and the atmosphere-and will in fact mediocre slasher with a rather crooked hitboxes and balance the type of Korean MMO with increasing levels.

k
kkkmp 31.10.19

XardaS95
For the Slavic spirit and atmosphere - separate respect. Finally someone was able to properly convey to the West our culture.

k
kkkmp 31.10.19

Blue Cat
To each his own, but in the same fallout 4 is really better in some ways gameplay.

W
Walrus-X 31.10.19

The plot is good and the flow of quests happy picture is beautiful, no soap, the sound at the highest level. But gameplay is monotonous, hryapnul 2-3 elixir kerf Quen and let the enemies LKM zaklikivaem. Stealth missions do not exist at all, the crossbow in the game, is only suitable for spearfishing and birds to knock down. The bomb is also not very effective with their damage, unless the nest to ruin.

W
Walrus-X 31.10.19

kkkmp
In a plan? Yes it is stupid on 10 goals above, but everything else, the Witcher and sloppy. Would be a symbiosis, it would be the game of the century.

A
Assassins11148 31.10.19

The plot of the game, though quite simple, but is presented easy, full of detail and just pleasant, moreover, is reinforced by the beautiful atmosphere, but because of the first passage at the same time want as quickly as possible to reach the junction and do not reach it at all, in order to prolong the pleasure for a longer period. As to the gameplay (again, the example will put the first passage, because it is the first time a person perceives the game with fresh eyes) - then you need to look deeper, for aspects quite a lot. Pay attention to the combat system: it's not complicated stuff like combo-attacks, or ultimate, no need to be an octopus to understand it from the very beginning of the game, but not boring and by the end of the game. To fight really interesting, especially if you remember about the potions with herbal teas and signs. The only drawback is the ease of the narrative of the battle as Geralt of pumping. But since most of the players at the first passing play on medium and easy levels enough to increase the difficulty level by one notch, then iboost will not be felt so clearly. Go to the map, navigation and movement. Here, all too well, the map is nice and I wouldn't have anything to add. The walking animation of the character to me, after played 630 hours, still like it, but broken transitions between animations (whether by keyboard or gamepad) walking and running are conspicuous. This can be fixed with a mod, like any other aspect, but we're talking about the original game. Roach. Here you can tell a lot, starting from the behavior of the Roaches in the battle, and ending with all kinds of stops in the open field (though this is partly corrected in one of the first patches), but I won't :3 Quint. At first, just hated this thing, and then somehow involved, even bought two extras with four decks of these cards. The first time was not in the game settings such as difficulty level guinta, so that added some time to the passing game. Once harvested more or less strong the deck, Quint goes like clockwork. Music. I don't know whether to attribute it to the gameplay, but I still will vote. The music in the game is so great, that the CD with the soundtrack from this game, coming in dvd-box, only the disc had been in my drive. The music very nice to listen, and heard for the first time, you'll wait for her to appear again and again. However, there was a time I even run around enemies without killing them, just to have the music played on (Oh Lazarus, Lazarus tuka nor the sa said). Utoptsev was probably embarrassed, but their need for a soundtrack I'm satisfied. We could tell you about the gameplay more, but it will take a really long time, and will mnogabukav, so I guess that's enough.
In General, the person above said is true, the game is a great combination of story and gameplay, through the game comfortable and fun, and additions, comparable in duration and content with some games (especially remembering the additions of other developers to the other games) - all above all praise. Not since pre-order was not sorry that bought this game. Here is my opinion. Thank you

A
Ar4er2016 31.10.19

The plot, atmosphere and characters. As for the gameplay, it is standard for most games of this genre and especially does not stand out among others. I sincerely do not understand those people who spend in this game hundreds of hours. For what? For the sake of the plot you can go through the game a couple of times (to get a different ending or other events), but certainly not for gameplay. He's not bad, but apart from the plot, nothing memorable.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 31.10.19

In principle, everything is well done in this game is interesting and comfortable stay, the only small detail which confuses this question in the sea.

h
hoursdragon 31.10.19

Both in the complex.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.10.19

in wedlake 3 I like open world as the Witcher moves. can walk can go on the roaches to go.
and as Antakya quests in this openjade implemented dialogues there any cut scenes. and I can be a club to take and someone to go though the game like that namekaet that the Witcher with the ball must run.
and ische succubi cool with hairworks here
the plot is compared with the second part as it is more negative. in the first part I alchimia liked very much
and do not like the gradation levels as in the last assassin. for Chuck Norris which is the Witcher 3 is some nonsense and the costs of the RPG genre here on my Pitch look

D
Dogmit 31.10.19

gameplay normes if you play with a gamepad on a TV or large monitor from 32 inches, if the shooters, the gameplay turns into hell and the suffering of annoying for a long session, especially in the evening after work in the office, which is also the day slavomisla held

and in General - the gameplay is in principle routine and has virtually not changed in any way during the game. Quen with his block and counter-attack. in addition to the suit and as such, no gameplay, if not consider Jogging and movement on the roach.

k
kkkmp 31.10.19

Dogma
I don't know who that is, I personally like to lean back on a chair and play. Any discomfort. Session reach ten hours sometimes, and lying on the couch I a movie or TV series look.