3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21 02:39 am

For those with a bug in Gog (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I start the game, I get this error:

I delete GOG, delete GOG.com from the registry, delete Visual C ++ 2015/2012:

I put Gog again. I select SCAN AND IMPORT FOLDERS in the upper left corner:

I select the game I need:

Goga scans the folder with the game, launch it and play.
Unfortunately, I haven't found another way yet. Perhaps there is better than mine. Maybe my way will help someone
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freakymelon 12.03.21

Oooh worthwhile help. It will be easier now. I’ll add that if it doesn’t work with GOG, then remove the fuck up Visual C ++ until 2012, download a new one from Microsoft and play peacefully, remembering to reinstall GOG, and if it doesn’t help again, The Witcher. When reinstalling, do not load Visual C ++ through the game installer - it will already be buggy.

g
gerasader 12.03.21

Hospade, stalker, yokarny babay old school, it would be necessary to download from gog too to play))

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Freakymelon
I only delete two C ++. I don't touch the rest

F
Freakymelon 12.03.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
In my situation, more was required

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

gerasader
I entered keys from Stalkers, it worked.
By the way, it works better than I install from disks. But on Shadows of Chernobyl I immediately

installs patch 10006 Freakymelon
I did not go into details, CDPR's policy towards users has changed, and some other Visual C ++ is installed. I don’t touch two. Today I played for three hours, the game collapsed once and flew out once. And with the release of Blood and Wine, this is the error:

I haven’t bought this add-on yet, I’m waiting for it to be finished.
Previously, crashes were only when the RAM was full, I have it DDRII 880MHz
If I touch more than two Visual C ++, then my MSI Afterbooner does not start

F
Freakymelon 12.03.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Nice collection of games! And the server can be overloaded, although I have everything the way (I still have Blood and Wine).

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Freakymelon
The fact is that I have not finished playing the main game yet. I almost finished on patch 1.06. As I spent the grid, the game was updated to 1.12.1, and a message began to appear about the discrepancy between my saves and the updated version. I started from scratch. here they also write about some bugs after installing Blood and Wine. There is also a new patch 1.20 with it. I don’t want to spoil the passage yet, let them finish the Blood and Wine, but for now I’ll go through the main plot on the sly

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.21

Freakymelon Install
on Windu SP1, update Goga and the game.