3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RiFox 12.03.21 02:39 am

\ "Ghost from Eldberg \" [order] - does not appear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day everyone!

I wanted to go through all the quests that are in the game to the maximum, and I found out that after this order "Ghost from Eldberg", 2 more quests are activated, provided that the Queen's Gambit quest has not started.
But the quest is neither on the board, nor at the entrance to the tavern, no one attacks me, nor at the lighthouse itself there is fog and the presence of ghosts (at any time of the day).

Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem. Or activate the quest by some "shamanic" method.
(According to the plot, I reached the quest "Freak" and completed "Lord of Undvik", but did not start "Chosen of the Gods."
Game version 1.21.0)

Thank you very much and have a good day ^. ^

PS: In Kaer Trolde I cleaned Lugos's face and he even mentioned about Jorvund and the lighthouse.
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirborisich 12.03.21

You come to the village (it seems Arnbjorn) next to the lighthouse, go into the tavern, talk to the customer, after which the quest begins. After the delivery of the quest to the customer, the quest moves to another stage, where the hero goes to prison to Lugos the Mad, after which you can go through another quest. But if the quest "King's Gambit" is completed, then the whole train left.

R
RiFox 12.03.21

kirborisich
Excellent advice, only in the tavern nobody attacks me and the customer is not there.

k
kirborisich 12.03.21

Have you completed the King's Gambit quest? Bloody party passed?

k
kirborisich 12.03.21

Simply, if the quest (King's Gambit) is completed, where the son of Lugos the Mad dies, there is no point in completing the "Ghost from Eldberg" quest, because after completing this quest, Lugos the Mad asks for help for his son.